S I X T E E N

Hayden Panettiere as Stella Artois

Enjoy!

Hayden Panettiere as Stella Artois

Enjoy!

Iyfaaz

"She can't fucking boss me around like that!" I yelled, Stella flinched at my tone.

"Calm down, and I can't believe you didn't tell me you were married." she fired back at me venomously.

"I don't give a fuck! She's acting all almighty, like I care about her. And why do you care if I'm married?"

"Because I don't like married men, they cheat on their wife and think their 'mistress' will be okay with it. But not me, I don't like seeing others wife's hurt face when receive betrayal from their husbands. I'm not one of those girls. Don't you dare try talking to me again." Stella picked up her bag and rushed out the door slamming it the process.

Why the hell did she leave now!

I picked up the glass laying on my table and the against the wall with fierce, the shattered pieces scattered everywhere. These women think they can boss me around, both of them are idiots.

"Sir, is everything okay? Oh my" she gasped when she saw the glass broken.

"Nothing's wrong, just clean this up fast!." she ran back out the room, and came back with the equipments and started cleaning quickly.

"Cancel all my meetings, I'm going home." I pick up my coat and leave the room.

Zahrah thinks I'll be sorry for the act I pulled. She's wrong then I guess, I'm gonna make her believe that it was a mistake and she'll trust me again. Once I have a child of our own, things will be so much easier.

I've never seen Stella this sad or angry at me before. We've known each other since a long time but she never got upset with me. I should've never carried her on, but whatever.

All I need right now is a break from these women.

I raced down the street, heading into the clubs parking area.

I stopped in front of the club instead and told the valet to park my car for me.

The club was dark and steamy, with neon lights flashing here and there. The music blaring, and people crowded on the dance floor.

I went to the bar, and waited for a bartender.

"What can I help you with sir?"

"Can I get two rums, with ice?" he reluctantly nods at me, and makes my drink.

The glasses are both placed in front of me, and I take both of then down each in one gulp.

Suddenly my head starts pounding, the rum reacted really fast this time. I felt like killing myself, just cause of two rums, my head was pounding, I think I need another one.

The bartender stands before me, I hold up two fingers and he starts making my drinks again.

I take them again and again, but the headache doesn't go away.

When I ask for two more, he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Sir, you took 12 already. That's beyond." he states waiting for my reply.

I hold up my fingers again but he has no voice to say something to me.

When he places the glasses in front of me, I drink it way slower than before.

Struggling to sit on the chair, the bartender comes around and helps me keep my balance as I sit. He goes back to the other side of the bar. My phone starts ringing, I take it out my pocket and place it in the table to see who's calling, it's non other than Zahrah. What the hell does she want?

I don't want to talk to her, and my headache is telling me to rest. The phone still rings through the loud music, her name flashes every time she calls.

"Sir I think you have an important call." the bartender tells me, cautiously."

"Revive it." I wave my hand, he hesitates for a moment but does as I said.

"Hello."

"Yeah he's here. Do you need to talk to him?" the bartender named Zach said l, I found his name on his shirt.

"Ask her what the matter?" I tell him, I personally don't want to talk to her.

"She's saying something about your parents and that you need to come home."

I look at him confused. What's wrong with my parent's? Why did they show up all of the sudden?

"Okay tell her I'm coming." I get up slowly from the spinning chair.

He finishes his talk with Zahrah and gives me my phone back, all the sudden I feel dizzy. I try to hold myself leaning on the bar table, but slowly losing my balance I fall on the floor.

My vision blurs before I faint.

-

Hope you enjoy!

Please vote and comment ❤️