CHAPTER- THIRTY

NOT MOVING

"Baby you need to eat something." Ace shakes me softly but I don't move a muscle. "Still nothing?" I hear Becky ask. " No she hasn't moved for the past two days and it's scaring me. I don't know what to do." He says with a sign. I hate the way I'm worrying everyone. But my body refuses to move an inch from this bed. I haven't been able to function properly again. I've been having nightmares. I can't even close my eyes because I can still see him. Putting a face on the voice is much scary. Because this time I remember what he looks like that's even worse.  I can't eat I've lost my appetite. I feel like if I move his shadow is going to jump out of nowhere and take me. I know I'm being a bit paranoid but I can't help it, my mind is all over the place. Thankfully Ace has been here but I know it's killing him to see me like this but I can't help but feel scared, afraid and sad. "Baby I'm going to make a call but I'll be right back."He Kisses my cheek leaving me alone with the thoughts in my head. I don't want to stay here anymore I want to leave.

Josh's pov

"Is there anything I could do?" I ask. "Nothing for now but maybe you can all come tomorrow we need to talk."He tells me." Yeah sure no problem thanks Ace." I hang up. Heather hasn't been herself lately and it hurts me so much. I walk back to the kitchen and find my mom preparing something to eat. " Great honey your here why don't you help me call your siblings while I set up the table." My throat goes dry. " Mom it's heather." At the mention of her she stops everything and looks back at me waiting for me to talk. "She's not okay." She furrows her eyebrows at me. " She hasn't talked, eaten or even moved for the past two days." She looks at me for a second but says nothing then walks out. Great. I run my hands through my hair tugging a little at my locks. She doesn't want to see anyone except from Ace so how I'm I supposed to help. "Hey I just heard what happened. I s everything alright?" Someone asks, I turn to find Case, Matteo and Trent standing behind me. "Why do care?" I scowl. I try to brush past them but get stopped by Matteo. "Look I know we haven't been the best siblings but we're trying to make up for our wrong doings. It wasn't right and we know better now." I release a dry chuckle at his statement. He ignores me and adds. "Your not going to see we've changed  if your all not open to the idea of giving us a chance to prove ourselves." I narrow my eyes at them trying to see if they're lying or deceiving me but they're eyes are full of honesty. "You really hurt her and I'm not sure what caused everything but I can try to talk to her but it's not going to be easy right now." I sigh. "What's going on?" Case asked. " I can't tell you anything because she insisted I shouldn't tell you guys anything but all I can say. Is that she's just in a really bad place right now, I don't know how to help or where to start." Trent looks like his about to say something but his interrupted by my phone. " I gotta take this  it's Ace again I'll see you later." I walk out.

Trent's pov

We watch Josh walk out leaving us hanging. "We need to find out what's wrong with her." I suggest. "But who are we going to ask? Definitely not Mom." Case says. "I know who to ask let's go." Case and I look at each other confused but we follow behind nevertheless. He leads us to Bella's room and we all barge in. " The door is there for a reason you idiots." She snaps at us. "We need to talk to you." I tell her. "Fine what do you want?"she asked. "Have you heard from Heather?" "No" But she doesn't look at us when she says it. "Bells, we're all happy you and her are in good terms but don't forget we we're all once in the same place so please help us." Matteo pleads with her. She looks up at us her eyes filled with guilt. "Alright." She signs. " You remember the time heather told us she was attacked by some man the night she left?" We all nod. "Well somehow that same man found her the night she went out with Ace and scared her. His the one that left all those bruises on her too." I look at my brother's shocked. Anger flushes in both their eyes I'm glad I'm not the only one. "How's that even possible." I ask. "I don't know." I look at her closely but see she's not telling us everything. Matteo and Case walk out pissed but I stay back. I've always been closer to Bella than the rest of them. So I know her well enough to see that she's lying. " Bells look at me." But she avoids eye contact. " Bella I know your lying and you didn't tell us everything. Please talk to me." I sit down beside her waiting. "Someone is threating Heather and I know it's being going on for a while." She says slowly my whole body tensing.

Heather's pov

I sit up on the bed adjusting myself a little leaning against the head board. I haven't been eating lately and I think it's now getting to me. I rub my temples trying to relieve some stress. Luckily I see Ace walk in with a tray of food in his hands. He sets the tray on my lap while he climbs over sitting next to me. "Doll I'm not leaving till you eat something neither I'm going to eat too." I can't believe his starving himself because I haven't eaten that's being a little too drastic. I can't let him starve because of me so I eat. I scoop up some of the mashed potatoes putting them in my mouth. Not gonna lie it's really tasty. I put the spoon to his lips waiting for him to open up. His eyes never leave mine while we feed each other. This goes on till my plate is empty. "I'm sorry you had to take care of me." His thumb tilts my chin up. "I didn't have to but I did it anyway because I want to and I'll always take care of you no matter what." I smile up at him" Thank you so much Ace." I whisper on his lips. "Anything for you my love." I could stay like this forever.

I'm sorry it's a bit late today but I wanted to focus more on heather's siblings. But I hope you enjoy it still.
Thank you so much ❤️❤️
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment.
Byeeeeeee 👋👋👋👋👋