CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

SLEEP OVER

I descend down the stairs heading for the living room. I find My mom,Mama, Becky and Bella chatting. What's going on? I clear my throat getting everyone's attention. "Oh, Hi sweetie." She smiles. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked. " Well I know you aren't feeling like yourself lately so we decided to have a sleep over and just do girl stuff. Whatever it is you girls do now days." Oh. "So we chased all the boys it's gonna be just us girls." Mama speaks out. Oh My God she chased Ace away before I even got to say bye. "I know what your thinking. I'm giving you five minutes to go up there and talk to him then it's going to be a girls day no more phones got it." I nod running back up stairs. I hear Becky giggle.

I close the door grab my phone pulling up Ace's contact. He picks up right after the first ring. " Hey Doll." His deep voice greets over the phone. Making me smile. " Hi." I answer shyly. "I see you've found out that we just got chased out of our own house." He teases. "Yeah I just did. And you didn't even say goodbye."I whine. " I'm sorry you just looked so peaceful sleeping you haven't done that lately. I just didn't haven't it in me to disturb you." Crap I feel so bad that my luck of sleep has been worrying him. "I'm sorry so sorry about that." I whisper trying to push back tears. Why can't I just be normal for once. "Hey Hey, Baby don't do that it's not your fault. Anyone would react the same way. I'm just-" He pauses. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask. He goes quiet like his contemplating on what to say. "Ace you know we don't keep anything from each other." Ha it makes me feel like such a hypocrite when I know I'm hiding something from him. "Doll it's not like I'm hiding anything big. It's just that" He sighs."I hate not knowing what to do when your like that. It's killing me knowing that bastard got to you and I was not there to prevent it. what if I didn't make it in time? I just can't stop thinking about it and how to make sure they isn't a next time. I'd just die if something happened to you." He whispers the last part more to himself. "I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I know I shouldn't have just closed off like that. But I just couldn't help but be scared. I just never thought in a million years I'd see him again. When I did i-it threw me back to five years ago. But it's different this time because your here Ace. In everyway possible even if it seems like your not. Don't beat yourself too much you didn't know he was going to pop up out of thing air. I'm just glad you we're able to get to me in time that's all that matters. Don't think of the 'Then' just think of now and that we're together. it's just you and I baby." I tell him. " Doll I Lo-" His cut off by the Banging on the door.

" H I love you and I know your talking to Ace but we said five minutes not one hour." Becky yells. I hear Ace sigh over the phone. " She just had to ruin the moment again." He grumbled. I giggle. " Come out! Before I round kick this door." I roll eyes at her. yeah right like she has the strength to do that. "Doll you can go I don't want her to murder our door." I laugh. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow bye." I say."Bye Baby." My smile is still stuck on my face when I hang up. "Still here!" I groan swinging the door open. "Jesus Becs can't you let me talk to my-" I shut up at what I was about to say but she catches on. " Your what?" She smirks. " Shut up let's just go down stairs." I push past her. " This is not over H!" She yells behind me. Me and my big mouth.

I walk into the living room and find someone new has joined the party. "Cindy what are you doing here?" I asked. " Bella told me you we're having a sleepover so I decided to come over. I hope I'm not intruding." " What? no your not. The more the merrier." I hug her. " Let's get this party started bitches!" Becky yells. Jesus this girl. "Becky Lilly Black! You better shut up before I wash that mouth with soap!" Mama yells from the kitchen. That shuts her up real quick. Making me smile.

*******
"Now that we spent the whole day being pinched and plucked. Can we just eat while we gossip." Mom says flopping down on the couch. "Mom it wasn't that bad." She looks at me shocked. "Not bad are you joking. I don't have a single hair left on my body." Mama comes taking a seat next to Mom. "I'm not complaining and neither will Cordell." I crunch my nose at the image. "Ew, Mom TMI we don't want to know what you and Dad do." Becky groans. Earning a scoff from her. "These kid's do they think they just fell from the sky." She turns asking Mom. "Nope we're not doing this with you moms." I tell them. We decided to have a spa day. Letting go of everything to relax and have some fun. It was not easy leaving the house. Ace and my siblings we're a bit weary because of the attack thing but we assured them we would not go anywhere apart from the spa plus I don't think my mom's and the girls we're going to leave me all alone.
I had fun though it felt really good letting myself go for a bit. Leaving all my stress back at the spa. We did our nails, full wax and so many massages my body has never felt this relaxed. It was great but mom was not pleased with being hair free.

We change into our PJ's and head back down. "I'm shocked you and Trent are still dating." I say looking at Cindy. After dinner Mama and mom passed out on their third classes of wine, So now it's just us. "Yeah, I know it's shocking too I never thought we'd last this long. Trent was a huge douche bag when he was young and it didn't help how him and his brothers treated you." She adds. "But right after you left things changed. It's like a switch flipped he became this caring, loving, understanding and sweet person. He became a new person not that I'm complaining but I feel like some part of his change was because of you." She says slowly. " Look I know what he did was wrong but have you thought of giving him a chance?" She asked. "I don't think he deserves it." Beck snaps. Glaring at Cindy. "Look I get it your trying to look out for her but-" she's cut off by Becky. " No you don't get it." She retorts back. "She doesn't know does she?" She looks at me with her eyebrows raised. "What is she talking about?" Bella asked. Both of them looking at Becky and I back and forth. I shake my head at Becky. "Tell them H, why don't you tell Cindy what her lovely boyfriend did to you." She taunts Cindy. I sigh looking at Cindy. " Two days or a day before I left I'm not sure I don't remember. Trent pushed me down in the hallway telling me to watch my back after we meet at school for the first time. He threatened me to stay away from you. That's why I stopped talking to you but you already stopped talking to me first." Her lips line into a straight line. " He threatened you?" " He pushed you?" Bella and Cindy ask at the same time. I nod, " Let's not forget the time those boys tried to slut you off at-" I cut off before she finishes. " Okay let's just forget about it. It was a long time ago." I look at Becky. " Fine." She rolls her eyes. "More wine?" I get up walking towards the kitchen. No one answers back but I still go. But I continue walking. Becky will be the death of me.

Chapter thirty one is all done I hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment.🌟🌟🌟
Byeeeeeee 👋👋👋👋👋