0.

kiss me, kiss me with your eyes closed

Highschool was never interesting for you, until you met him

That specific day, you were just the quiet kid who had no friends, nothing new happened, no one knew you personally.

And that specific day, you were in a terrible mood.

You had failed your test very badly, the best thing that happened to you that day was recess- where you bought your favorite chocolate milk from the cafeteria, and while walking to the table where you always sat, you bumped into someone.

As a result the chocolate milk that you were once holding, spilled all over your white blouse. It was your last pair.

"Oi Pinky! Apologize!" you yelled.

He didn't apologize.

In fact he walked away laughing while ignoring your annoyed form.

From that day onward, you and that 'Pinky' were sworn enemies. Well, not sworn enemies, but you surely were enemies.

Sanzu Haruchiyo, that was the male who bumped into you.

You had found out he was the heart throb of the school, you took this to your advantage to gain more popularity,

Because the next day, you put super glue on his chair after finding out what his class was, and the next he took revenge, and that was how you became enemies.

- ღ -

Today was no different, you were planning on how to pull a prank on Sanzu instead of paying attention to whatever the teacher had to say.

"Oi, n/n!" snapping out of you thoughts, you looked up to see your best friend, Senju Akashi. "You plannin' something for Haruchiyo?"

You put on a cheeky grin, "Yes ma'am! Super excited about this one specifically, you better record it!"

She sighed at you eagerness, "You should know how much I love you cause I'm willing to be on your side instead of my bro's, let's go, tell me about your plan along the way."

Walking out of the classroom, you looked for the specific pink haired man's class, Senju preparing her camera to record.

"Why do you guys even hate each other so much?" the female sighed out.

"He spilled chocolate milk all over my white blouse!"

She looked at you in disbelief, "That's it?"

"Well no! He also pulled my hair in P.E., put used gum in my seat in that one school play, made me bump into a wall, framed me for stealing a paper from the principal's office, ate my sandwh-"

"Alright I get it! Just tell me your plan already!"

So you did, the plan was to 'act normal' and then silently, sneakily, stick his unbelievably long hair to the wall with glue, you were sure it would take a while to unglue it, so it was perfect! The more he struggled, the more it pleased you.

You both reached his class, luckily he was just outside chatting the male you knew of 'Rindou'. You made your way towards him.

"Hey Pinky! So y-"

Before you could even utter the sentence out, you were cut off by a soft contact, a soft contact on your lips specifically.

You were caught off guard.

Sanzu Haruchiyo, in other's words, your sworn enemy,

Had kissed you.