11.

deserving of love

deserving of love

As always, you walked to the same school you went to for years

But these days, even if the school was the same, the atmosphere changed by a lot.

You've been fake dating Sanzu for a while now and at first it was extremely annoying, but as time went on, it was still annoying.

Not as annoying as before though.

Senju was happy with the 'improvements' she's been seeing in your relationship, though you couldn't even see those improvements even if you tried. You still weren't fond of him, but that didn't mean you didn't start to get used to him.

In the past, you were enemies, extreme enemies that seemed to hate each other more than anything.

Now you guys were the love-hate couple of the school, at times you guys seemed truly in love (though you guys knew you were acting), and at times you seemed like you hated each other's guts (this was real).

Right now you were told by Haruchiyo to come over to his house because he was bored, and you did as he said cause you didn't have a choice.

You finally reached his house and you knocked, immediately being answered by the one and only Haruchiyo. "It scares me on how fast you opened the door."

He let out a laugh, "I was waiting! Get in."

Observing his house, it was a lot cleaner than you thought, everything was organized and neat, it was unexpected because the two siblings- Senju and Haruchiyo- were known to be chaotic, and it expected for them to be messy, so it was probably their oldest brother keeping everything neat.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Haruchiyo noticed your eyes roaming his eyes.

"You're infuriating."

Haruchiyo rolled his eyes, "I'll make some tea," he ruffled your hair, "don't be nosy and don't touch anything."

You felt your shoulders shivering, his tone was serious, "Yes."

The pink haired male left the room and of course you didn't listen to his command, you checked the little souvenirs on the desk and looking at dust that you blew out of the way.

You stopped walking when you a saw picture, you realized it was the only picture of them in the whole house.

The picture had Haruchiyo, Senju and Takeomi. They were much younger in the photo and it seemed like they were eating ice cream, Senju looked so much younger and Haruchiyo's hair was still white.

Going to touch the picture, you accidentally tripped causing you to bump in the desk, a glass souvenir fell and broke, you could feel the bounced glass cut your leg as you started to fall backwards.

Thinking this was the end for you, you thanked the world for bringing you this life, you were about to fall but a pair of arms caught you.

It was Takeomi 🤣🤣

Just kidding it was Haruchiyo, he caught you right on time.

"Oi! Are you alright?!"

Haruchiyo was genuinely worried, he left you for a moment and when he went back, you were suddenly falling like London bridge.

"You're injured! Sit down, let me get a first aid kit."

He forced you to sit down, you were still in shock after figuring out this other side of Haruchiyo.

After Haruchiyo got back from getting the first aid kit, he of course started aiding you, small talks came from left and right.

"Hey.. so where are your parents? I only see you with Senju and your older brother." You questioned.

"Long gone." awkward silence came after he answered that, "Senju, Takeomi, and I rarely ever talk, especially since Takeomi is rarely home and Senju is out shopping all day."

Another awkward silence came after that, "Oh."

"So the girl you like really is the only one you have, you know she's pretty lucky."

The pink haired male looked at you in curiosity, "Lucky? How so?"

"Don't you get it? You're willing to go this far just to get her! You were about to die just for her, remember? And the fact you chose your enemy to fake date, I don't even get that part!"

Haruchiyo looked at you with slightly widened eyes, "You actually thought I was gonna jump?"

You huffed in annoyance, "Of course I did! I actually can't believe that she didn't look your way when you seemed like you were about to die."

"So if you were her.." you both made eye contact, "you'd go back to me?"

Realization hit you like a brick. You hesitated to answer for a bit, but answered him anyway. "Yeah, duh."

He looked at you with a smirk, you rolled your eyes in response. "But- I'm not her-"

"No take-backs!"

You both laughed at the situation for a bit. Haruchiyo looked at you with a smile as you laughed a melody. After a while, you noticed him staring at you weirdly. "Is there something on my face?"

"Nah, I'm just happy someone thinks I'm deserving of love."

Blinking for a bit, you sighed in annoyance.

"Most people deserve love, you're not special."