4.

trust the process

trust the process

It wasn't a shock that the following day, Senju was complaining on how you flat out ignored her the whole day before

Of course, since the plan of ignoring Sanzu failed miserably, you stopped trying to ignore Senju, as you realized it was gonna be impossible.

"Are you serious!? You could've just told me! I was so salty, but because you were such a girlboss rejecting Haruchiyo like that, I forgive you!" unfortunately for her but not you, she didn't record the whole rejection thing.

"Im sorry, Sen. I'll be sure to tell you all my plans from now on."

- ღ -

Class ended and Sanzu hasn't bothered you, you thought that he had given up because of the embarassing rejection he experienced.

You thought too soon.

Because the moment you opened the door of your classroom, Sanzu Haruchiyo stood there with a boquet in hand and your favorite chocolates in the other one.

Your mood immediately turned bad.

"Good morning, sweet pea." he took your hand and placed a small kiss on it, to which you immediately took away in disgust.

"What are you doing here?!" you wiped your hand on your shirt to 'take off' the kiss Sanzu placed.

Sanzu chuckled in amusement, "Didn't you say I was courting you yesterday? So I am, why so mad? Do you not like sweet pea? Would you prefer sweetheart instead?"

He took your face between his index finger and thumb but you slapped it away immediately, "Leave me alone, Pinky."

You turned to walk away but Sanzu stopped you, "C'mon sweetheart, aren't you atleast gonna take these?" he pointed to the bag of sweets, you paused your walk and ran to the pink haired male to grab the sweets.

"Thanks, Pinky!"

And you ran, like sonic.

Senju and Sanzu were stuck together in the classroom since you guys were supposed to walk out of the classroom until Sanzu showed up.

"Are you seriously willing to go that far?" she asked.

"Yes, Yes I am." he responded.

- ღ -

Sure Sanzu went all sweet-sweet on you the first days, and you thought it woukd continue like that until he gave up, all you had to do was ignore his attempts, easy right?

Wrong.

Your expectations were completely wrong, because the day after you stole the tasty sweets from him, it was hell.

- ღ -

You were just walking out of the school behind your english teacher,  Sanzu didn't attempt anything that day so you thought lady luck was by your side and that he decided to finally give up.

But no, cause the next time you blinked your eye, a book hit the teacher's head, you didn't do it, of course.

Since you were behind the teacher, of course she would assume that you were the one who threw the book, she gave you glare but you immediately looked behind you to see who actually did it, and behind you were Sanzu Haruchiyo and his group.

"Ma'am that was Sanzu!" you pointed at the pink haired male, and now the teacher's glare was to Sanzu.

"Miss, we saw l/n do it, it wasn't Sanzu." Kokonoi Hajime, who was part of Sanzu's group, spoke in Sanzu's defense.

You didn't have anyone near you to defend you but the two boys infront of your teacher who had witnessed to whole thing, your eyes pleaded for them to say what actually happened.

Your teacher noticed the boys and gave them the look of 'tell me who did it'. One of the two was about to speak until Sanzu and his company gave them a threatening glare to scare the poor boy.

"I-It was l/n!" your brows furrowed in shock, Sanzu was giving you a smug smirk while you glared at him furiously.

"L/n! Detention for you!"

'I just wanted to go home, I hate you Pinky.' of course, you had no choice but to comply.

While turning your back to go to the detention room, Sanzu pulled you and whispered, "If you don't say yes, this will continue."

With you releasing yourself from his grasp, you walked to the detention room beyond annoyed.