16. (real)

this love is ours

this love is ours

Summer, where students finally get to have a break from school

In summer, some may be chilling on their couch as they watch television and slack off, some may bond with their families, some may be traveling around the world.

But for twenty year old Sanzu Haruchiyo, he was using his free time panicking over what to get his girlfriend in their two-year anniversary.

Of course, the man wanted it to be special, to be perfect, just like how it was in their past anniversaries.

Although he couldn't think of anything.

Why? Because he swore that his girlfriend became even more gorgeous than she has ever been for the past few days- not that she wasn't pretty, but she had just became extra pretty.

And you know, since his girlfriend became extra pretty, then the surprise had to be extra pretty too.

Who even is his girlfriend? Well who else? She was you.

You, y/n l/n.

"Would she like this? Oh no, it's too cheap. Oh, this! Absolutely not, Haruchiyo. You're rich, how come you keep picking the cheap ones!"

He was currently in a frantic mood, his anniversary was twelve hours away and he still had nothing to give.

"Dear goodness, would she even like this?" Haruchiyo decided to go through an easy route first, which was getting her flowers.

Is he so dumb that he completely forgot to get you flowers? Yes.

As time passed, Haruchiyo was still helplessly in love with you, just like how he was two years ago.

When and where did his feelings even start?

Let's do a small flashback, shall we?

[FLASHBACK]

Enemies, that's what you and Haruchiyo were.

And what's worse than to be in the same class as your enemy?