5.

spray painted walls

spray painted walls

"Why don't you just accept his request? Maybe life would be easier for you

"Why don't you just accept his request? Maybe life would be easier for you." Senju suggested, but you immediately declined the offer.

"And how would life be easier?"

She shrugged, "Who knows? What if Haruchiyo is actually a good partner and you'll fall so in love without even knowing?" you let out a half-hearted laugh at her expectations.

"Sanzu? As in Sanzu Haruchiyo? Him being a good partner? In my dreams maybe." rolling your eyes, you locked your locker after throwing out the newest poorly-written love letter made by the one and only.

Walking back to your classroom, Senju could only smirk at your last statement, "So he is in your dreams."

You groaned in annoyance, "Not like that, Sen."

Once you reached the classroom, you both sat down and the teacher was already there, unusually early.

"Alright class! There were some boys named Kokonoi Hajime, Rindou and Ran Haitani, and Sanzu Haruchiyo that vandilized the school walls, and I need a student to clean it, any volunteers?"

No surprise, no one volunteered. 'Who would wanna clean a mess they didn't make? This teacher should've picked randomly.'

It was like the teacher had read your mind, "No one? Okay, let me choose." Senju and the class were literally begging in their minds that she wouldn't choose them, and that included you too.

The teacher made eye contact with you, oh no.

You knew this wasn't gonna go well for you when she gave that sweet, but sadistic, smile. "Alright, how about.."

"The one who caused me so much problems yesterday, l/n y/n. I'll meet you in the back of the school."

Everyone sighed in relief, but you could only sigh in annoyance, you wished you didn't suggest picking randomly in your mind.

- ღ -

"Okay, clean this and that, over there too. Make sure I won't see a speck of spray paint by tomorrow, or you'll get suspended, understood?" you nodded, closing your eyes so your teacher couldn't see you roll your eyes.

So you started cleaning for hours, Sanzu and his friends really left a big mess that you had to clean. You felt like tearing the wall to pieces.

When the sunset had finally shown itself, you were very close to done. All you needed to was scrub one more part and you were fine.

Before you could even get close to the one scrub you need to get peace, you were caught by a voice, the voice you least wanted to hear that day.

"Good work y/n! Thank you for cleaning up our mess!" Sanzu Haruchiyo, of course.

You turned around to give him and his group a close-eyed smile, a smile that meant 'I hate you.', "I kindly ask you and your group to not make a mess anymore, it would really burden me if you continue."

When you opened your eyes, they were doing the exact opposite of what you requested.

They were spray painting the walls you already cleaned.

"Sa- hey! I just cleaned that!" you pushed them all away, but all of them were in a pit of laughter as you started cleaning aggresively.

His company left after a couple seconds of laughing, and it was just you and Sanzu. "I told you, if you won't say yes then this will continue, now have you changed your mind?"

"You know, what you've been doing these past few days makes me want to decline alot more, you know, if you kept the nice guy act, maybe, just maybe, I would've though about saying yes. And if you bought me more of those cho-"

You turned to face him, but he was nowhere to be found, it was only Senju who was looking at you weirdly, "Who are you talking to?"

Hitting your head on the wall, not caring about how much spray paint your gonna get on you, you groaned in absolute irritation.