10.

arcades

arcades

Days went by and at the same time, you and Sanzu got closer and closer

Sanzu mentioned that the act was working, and that the girl he liked was slowly liking him back. Which meant that soon, you will end the fake dating and go back to your own ways again.

Right now, you were going to an arcade where-according to Sanzu- the girl he liked always went to.

You had no complaints because you loved this arcade, it was extremely fun to be in, normally you'd go with Senju but of course, you now had a boyfriend so you didn't have to ask her.

"Let's try that one first." Sanzu pointed to a claw machine that was obviously rigged.

The claw machine had a cute f/c plush that you were obviously eyeing. You sucked at claw machines, so you had an idea. "Pinky."

"Yeah?" he inserted a coin in the machine to start playing.

"Get me that one." you pointed at the plush.

"And why would I do that?" he started to go for a completely different prize, of course he didn't get it, "That was close!"

"I'm your girlfriend! Now get it for me asap." you flipped your hair with a huff.

"I don't get anything from it, so no."

Was this guy serious?

"Then think of it as a thank you for saving you that one time! You were so weak!"

"I didn't ask you to." he inserted another coin.

"How about a thank you for being your girlfriend for a couple of days already?"

"Thank you so much, y/n! Okay that's good enough, now stop bothering me!"

You wanted to punch him then and there, but when did you not? Your relationship revolved around hating each other, it was like that since day one.

Getting an idea, you when near his ear. "If you get the plush for me.."

Whispering in a low voice, "I'll call you Haru for the day."

- ღ -

"No! We're almost out of coins!" Sanzu groaned in irritation.

Yes, he finally complied to your request of getting the f/c plush, but what didn't consider was how bad he was in claw machines.

Despite the number of failed attempts he made to get the plush, he was still trying to get it.

In all honesty, Sanzu had no skills whatsoever in arcades, he just wanted his crush to look his way and he wanted to spend time with you as well.

Right now he was really trying his best to get the plush, he actually didn't need a reward because either you offer the prize or not, he'd still get it for you one way or another, but he was not complaining at all, a break from 'Pinky'? Sign him up.

Focusing, he clicked the button for the claw to grab the plush. And finally, it did.

"Haru! You got it!"

You mindlessly wrapped your arms around his neck in excitement, Sanzu was taken by surprise by your sudden burst of happiness, but he wasn't mad about it.

Snapping out of it, you realized that your arms were wrapped around him, and of course you unwrapped it quickly. "Thank you!"

Bending your knees to get the plush, you were genuinely happy that he actually got it, it was an extremely cute plush and you have it. It was the first claw machine gift you got, and even if it was from Sanzu, you were extremely grateful.

- ღ -

Both of you were out of the arcade, you guys were taking a stroll around the city with random small talks and arguments of random stuff.

"Anyways, was she there?" you suddenly questioned.

"Who?" Sanzu tilted his head.

"The girl you like! Was she in the arcade a while ago?"

Sanzu had a look of realization, "Oh, yeah she was."

You started to walk once again, both your hands were holding on to the plush. "That's good, did she see us?"

"Yeah, it's working well."

Letting out a relieved laugh, you turned to Sanzu, "Then with time we can finally stop this! I'm so sick of seeing your face so much!"

He eyed you with curiosity, "I'm sure she'll be with me quickly, but Is it really that bad to be with me?"

"Of course it is! You're so ugly."

"Alright, when she and I get together I'm getting that plush back and I'm giving it to her."

"What..?" you stopped in your tracks, looking at him with a sad look, this didn't go unnoticed to Sanzu, he started laughing at your face hilariously.

"You should've seen your face!" Sanzu kept laughing, and you kicked his leg to which he winced in pain.

"That wasn't funny at all!"

Sanzu stood up again after the pain went away, "Sorry sorry! But don't worry, I won't take it back."

He ruffled your hair with a smile, "Let's go?"