6.

sanzu on the rooftop

The next day, you were planning on going at Sanzu Haruchiyo for leaving you at the back of the school in pure humiliation

You decided you were gonna charge at him after your class, since the chance of him being outside of your door after school was high, you prepared yourself for any sort of prank he'll pull since you already have a plan.

When you opened the door, there was no Sanzu.

It was weird to you, did he finally give up? You doubted it, after going that far he'll just suddenly give up out of nowhere? So you checked around the outside of your class and there he was.

He looked down, it was like someone had rejected him. You thought that maybe the person he liked rejected his confession.

Deciding that it was best to leave him be for that day, you left, since you still had a heart.

- ღ -

The day before passed way too quickly, it was the following day, school hours had ended and Sanzu hadn't made a move on you, you thought that he was planning on doing something big again.

And your expectations were right, but not in a good way.

Because the second you were about to walk out of the school, your friend, Senju, ran to you in a panic. "Y/n! It's Haruchiyo!"

"Like I care about hi-" "y/n! I know you got a heart in there despite being so mean to Haruchiyo, so please! This is urgent and a matter of life and death! Haruchiyo might die!"

You looked at your friend with widened eyes, "What?"

Senju kept shaking you frantically, "Let's go! You're the only one who could save him!"

Nodding, you were still confused, "Take me there!"

She pulled you by the arm, you noticed she was taking you somewhere at the back of the school, and you noticed how she kept looking at the rooftop with panicking eyes, then you realized.

"Y/n! He's up there!"

Sanzu, Sanzu Haruchiyo, the person you hated, was on top of the school building, on the edge of the rooftop.

He looked at you with tired eyes, while you looked back with concerned and surprised ones. However, your expression couldn't explain the amount of shock you were feeling that instant.

Half the school was there, all looking at you when you walked in, some of his fangirls were crying a bit and screaming for you to just say yes.

"So? What's your answer now?" he yelled loud enough for you to hear, his gaze never left yours.

The rain started pouring the moment those words left his mouth, talk about perfect timing. "It's a no! Now get down here! You'll die!"

When you declined, Sanzu took a small step forward, he was nearing the edge, everyone who was witnessing what was happening started to yell at you desperately.

"Oi, l/n! Say yes already! This is no joke!" Rindou Haitani, the person beside him yelled while trying to stop the pink haired male.

"Y/n! Just say yes already, Haruchiyo will die!"

"L/n-senpai! Please just say yes!"

"L/n, his life is in your hands, do you even have a heart?!"

'No joke? This guy is for real?' you thought in surpise, you were more than surprised, you were shocked, confused, concerned amd worried, but you seriously didn't wanna say yes.

'Is he.. seriously willing to go that far.. for someone he likes?'

When Sanzu didn't hear a response from you, he took another small step that made you snap out of your trance due to the screams from the crowd.

"Alright! Alright! I say yes!"

The crowd gasped in both relief, and surprise, you actually said yes to your sworn enemy.

Sanzu turned his head to you with a big bright smile, stepped backwards, away from the edge and put his hands on his mouth,

"L/n! I am very happy to now be called your boyfriend! I'll see you tomorrow darling!"

He turned to his friend, Haitani Rindou, with a cheeky smile on his face, "Thanks man, means alot."

"Just pay me already." he said, and the pink haired male chuckled and gave him the promised payment for his friend's work.

Before Sanzu could leave. He was stopped by Rindou, "Are you seriously going that far just for a girl?"

Sanzu turned to two colored haired male, "Yes, I am."

a/n:here's another update <3 thank you for the continuous support! check out -cassii if you havent already!