1.

look his way

look his way

No, it was not a dream, Sanzu Haruchiyo kissed you, on the lips

You were in shock, way more than shocked actually, you couldn't process anything that was happening, you could hear the foot steps, you could sense there was a crowd building up.

They were gonna see.

They were gonna see you have your first kiss.

First kisses were supposed to be special, you expected it to be with someone you loved so much with people that could see how much you loved the person just by a kiss.

People were seeing you kiss someone, that was one part of your expectations, it would've been perfect,

If the person you were kissing wasn't your enemy.

You snapped out of your trance when you realized Sanzu's soft lips were still placed on yours. You tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge. The main thing in your head was the rumors, they spread very quickly and the crowd surrounding you guys was not helping.

He finally pulled away, but his closeness didn't change.

Feeling hot breath on your ear this time, Sanzu whispered, "Be my girlfriend, yes or yes?"

And you were back stuck in your thoughts, if you were in a romance novel and the handsome love interest confessed to you under a beautiful cherry blossom tree in spring, then you would've said yes in a heartbeat.

But this man, was Sanzu Haruchiyo.

Your enemy.

So why were you having a hard time to reply?

You stopped your thoughts and looked at him in disgust, your first move was to kick him on where you were sure it would hurt, "Are you kidding me!? No!"

Sanzu was on the ground, clearly in pain while you left the scene like a boss.

- ღ -

The next day, Senju immediately ran to you once you stepped in class, "n/n! You won't believe this!"

While Senju continued on her rambles of you not believing something and about some girls, you were extremely tired. You couldn't get a wink of sleep after the events that happened with you and the pink haired male.

"What is it?"

She paused, "You look like crap, but anyways! Everyone's talking about you and Haruchiyo!"

"Me and.. Pinky?" you looked at her in confusion, until you realized. That was the exact reason why you couldn't sleep, how did you forget?

Sanzu Haruchiyo kissed you.

"Oh, oh no."

"So you do remember! I even have a video! Wanna watch?" you quickly pulled Senju's phone out of her grasp, your face was heated up and all your tiredness had faded away.

"No! Definitely not! Let's stop talking about this and-!"

You hadn't realized that all eyes were on you and Senju, you kept yourself relaxed and let out a small cough.

"Sen, let's just sit down, class is about to start."

-

Class had ended and it was recess, you and Senju were just chatting on your way out of the classroom until you bumped into a tall figure. "I'm s-"

You stopped your apologies when you looked up to see Sanzu, and all the memories of the day before came back within you.

He had a sly smirk on his face and a flower in hand that looked like he picked it from the gardening club's garden, "Deja vu huh? At least you aren't holding a colored liquid this time,"

Sanzu paused, he walked toward you and you stepped back, he smiled sarcastically, "Woah there sweet pea, no need to get shy," there it was, the pet name that made your blood boil.

"You'll pretend to be my girlfriend this month, I just need someone to look my way, then we can separate, now come on, let's date for a month."

You quickly came to a realization that he in fact did not want to be your boyfriend for real. 'So that's it, his girl must've been around when he kissed me, what a relief. But wait, is this guy for real?'

Thinking about it, you weren't getting any benefit if you complied, so why would you comply?

All you'd get were nasty glares from his fan girls, probably some toxic bullies, and you didn't want that at all.

You took the flower from his palm as he smiled in satisfaction in thoughts that you were about to agree, but when you threw the flower go the ground and stomped on it, his grin was quick to fall.

"No, I'd rather give my whole wallet to a homeless person than date you, Pinky. Sen let's get out of here!"

And so you pulled Senju and left Sanzu all alone in the classroom.