12.

crowd

crowd

Haruchiyo walked with you to school, but without his gang and random freshmen, just both of you

You still hated each other, but you got to know more about him and same goes with him. His family, your family, his life, your life, his health, not yours.

Laughing as you raced to the school door, you ran into Senju.

She looked at you guys in surprise, "Is this a walking to school date? You finally made up with him? WAIT YOU DIDN'T MESSAGE ME YESTERDAY- WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Chill out, Sen." you laughed at her actions, "I got cut by one of your glass thingies. But he made me lunch to pay up for my bruise."

He lightly hit your head in annoyance, "It was your fault for snooping."

"I expected a 'we started dating for real' but this is cool."

Oh right, you were still fake dating, and dating in the eyes of the school. The whole purpose of your relationship was for his benefit, for him to get with the girl he loves. When that's over, what happens?

Your thoughts were cut off when the bell rang and you had to go to your classes.

- ღ -

Timeskip: class ended and as you grabbed your stuff, Senju went up to you.

"Haruchiyo is waiting for you outside, better get ready for something." you looked at the place she was pointing at, and there he was.

You walked towards him, he looked at you with a grin.

"Hey, lots of people are watching, I'm sure she's somewhere here." he whispered in the quietest of tones.

Looking around, he was right. You were confused as to what was going on, but you weren't dumb, he had something planned out since he mentioned the 'girl'.

He took a step forward and you didn't step back. Spreading his arms, he wrapped his arms around you, you expected something, but it wasn't that.

The people around you gasped and blushed, they started taking pictures while you were still in shock from what was happening. It was a rare moment, he and you did things that couples did, but this amount of physical touch? Extremely rare. In fact, this was the first time.

Your trance stopped when Haruchiyo spoke, "I missed you."

Girls squealed on his words, guys took note of his moves, and all that could be heard was "Sanzu-senpai is so romantic!"

"I wasn't really fond of their relationship at first, but it's so cute now!"

"I hope she treats him well enough." a girl said.

And more comments on your relationship flooded the crowd, it ended when a friend of Haruchiyo yelled out, "Ask her out if you missed her so much!"

The friend was known as Rindou Haitani.

Haruchiyo smirked at his friend in amusement, "Alright, y/n, how do you feel about the arcade?"

He already pulled away when he ask you, you looked him in the eye and laughed.

"Feels great."

- ღ -

The crowd left after a while, and it was just you, Haru, and Senju.

"Do you have all your notes?" you asked him.

"Yes, even the ones where you drew things on." he smacked backpack signalling he had everything he needed before going home.

"I told you! It's not random drawings! It's highlighted because it's important!"

"Then should I highlight you?"

"Alright you lovebirds!" Senju cut off your conversation in annoyance, "She's not here anymore so there's no reason to blabber! Let's go home, y/n."

She noticed you looking a bit down after her statements, but you complied anyway.

Waving goodbye to the pink haired male, who you knew wasn't gonna go home yet, Senju looked at you.

"You're jealous aren't ya?" she laughed at your face.

"What? Nah." you rolled your eyes.

"You can't deny your feelings for too long, you'll realize it once Haru and his love get together."