9.

girl he likes

girl he likes

"How did you even get to that situation? Why didn't you fight back?"

You and Sanzu were currently inside a coffee shop. You fortunely had a first aid kit you recently just bought from the grocery store and you were currently aiding him.

When you asked the question, you didn't get any reply as Sanzu stayed quiet. "Not gonna answer me?"

Groaning in frustration, you put alcohol on his wound, leading him to yelp a bit too loud. You told him to quiet down but you had already gained attention, "So now you're loud enough to yell!"

"Sorry, I'll pay for your drink."

Right now, Sanzu Haruchiyo was actually having the time of his life. He felt as if he was willing to get hurt again and again just for you to aid him.

Oh but I forgot, the point of your relationship was for Sanzu's crush to look at him.

"She's here."

You raised a brow, "Who's here?"

"The girl I like." Sanzu cupped your face with a hand, your eyes widened in realization and you quickly played along. Your chest pained for some reason, but you didn't put mind to it.

"She actually exists?" you completely forgot that you were only doing this for Sanzu's benefit, it was fake.

"Yes, now kiss."

"WHAT?!" you whisper-yelled, Sanzu cut you off by placing his scarred lips on yours.

It was a familiar contact, it felt like deja vu. Of course it did, you felt the contact before, and the same unexpectedness was there.

Sanzu pulled back, looking at your widened eyes, he smirked.

"I hate you so much."

- ღ -

As always, you walked with Senju to class.

"Sen, do you have any idea on who Sanzu likes?" she looked at you confused.

"Why are you so interested all of the sudden?"

"I don't know, maybe to start a cat fight then purposely making her win then they get together and I don't have to pretend."

You honestly didn't know why you were so curious, but the thought of Sanzu liking a girl, you finally processed it. Was she pretty? Was she smart? You had so many questions.

Sanzu Haruchiyo was your enemy, and also your boyfriend. But before that, he was your enemy, and you never cared about his personal life as your relationship revolved around pranks, but now that he was you 'boyfriend' it was natural you'd care.

"Just ask him then?" she advised.

"He wouldn't tell me, I kept asking yesterday but it led to no reply."

"Yesterday? Weren't you grocery shopping?"

"Yeah but we met up and went on a date." you shrugged your shoulders.

"So that's why he went home late, he just said he'd walk you home not go on a date. That lying Haru."  Senju started mumbling about Sanzu walking you home, so you got curious.

"What are you talking about?" you tilted your head.

Senju smiled at you, "I informed Haruchiyo that you were grocery shopping. So he went out to carry your bags and walk you home."

Your eyes widened, you didn't know anything about that, so he got beat up because of you?

"You know.. Haruchiyo cares about you more than you think."