8.

grocery beat ups

grocery beat ups

You were grocery shopping for your family, it was a weekend and you thanked the heavens they gave you a break from you pink haired fake boyfriend

The day was a lot normal than usual, to the point it felt not normal. Sanzu's team accompanying you became part of your daily routine and you had gotten used to it.

Just when you thought the day was no
rmal, you spotted a group of men who looked like they were beating someone up due to their laughter and the sound of fist to face contact. Out of curiosity, you went to see the commotion.

"Oi! Having a fight infront of a grocery store is pathetic y-"

Stopping your sentence, your eyes widened when a guy moved to look at you, revealing pink colored locks.

'Don't tell me, Pinky?' you stood there in shock while the men glared at you for stopping the fun.

"Who are you to disrupt our beating session, little lady?!"

He walked towards you, cracking his knuckles in the process as you put down your groceries. The man was about to hit you until he was cut off by the beat up male. "Do not touch.."

"Ha!?" Sanzu held his stomach, he was truly beat up but he wasn't gonna let them hurt you because of him.

"Don't touch.. my girlfriend." he pointed to the man that was near you with a nasty glare on his face. The group of men looked at each other in surprise.

They all laughed, they found it hilarious that the Sanzu Haruchiyo actually had a girlfriend, especially since this man had beaten them up once before, "You've gotten soft, Sanzu Haruchiyo. I can't wait to beat you both up, don't worry, your highness' grave will be right next to yours!"

Sanzu panicked, he actually panicked. All he wanted was to carry your grocery bags then maybe walk you home, but he got ambushed.

Yes, he could've easily beat them up with a few punches, but he was there solely for you. He didn't wanna be seen with a few half dead men, but he hadn't expected you to involve yourself into this random fight.

He expected you to ignore random men beating someone up, he snapped out of his trance when one of the male punched his face, "Oi Sanzu! Watch your girlfriend in her final moments!"

The man and his peers started laughing once more, but they stopped when they heard you laughing as well.

"Woman.. you do know you're gonna be dead within a few seconds right?"

You stopped laughing, wiping your tears, you gave the man a reassuring close-eyed smile, waving your hands infront of your face, "Oh sorry sorry, I was laughing at this pink man."

"I think he forgot that I beat him up twice before." you opened your eyes, smirking.

Licking your lips, you cracked your knuckles in excitement while your fistwent in contact with his ugly face, then came another one, and another one.

Ending the one-sided fight with your last blow, you kicked him where it hurt.

Of course Sanzu was mesmerized, but your last attack gave him deja vu from the time when he first asked you out.

When you finished, you sanitized your hands in disgust and delight, you looked at his peers while their eyes were on the passed out boss.

"Which one of you is next?"