7.

SEXUAL CONTENT!

*** Later that night ***

"Why are you all dressed up?" Kie asks when I exit my room.

"For Sarah's?" I reply.

"Why are you going to Sarah's?"

"Rafe told me he was having a party, did Sarah not mention it to you guys?"

"No." She shrugs.

"Oh. Weird." I say. "Did anybody ask you about these?" I ask, pulling the neck of my long sleeve down.

"No." She shakes her head.

"Maybe they just assumed."

"You really think they assumed that? Of all people, they wouldn't think of Rafe."

"I guess." I say.

I join her on the couch and take a sip of water.

"You're not planning on doing that again are you?" Kie asks.

"What do you mean?"

"With Rafe. You know the type of person he is, he's only using you for sex."

"Oh no I'm definitely not doing that again. It was honestly just heat of the moment."

I want that to be true, I know I shouldn't do it again but if the opportunity presents itself, I can't promise myself that I'm going to turn it down.

"Good. Rafe is not good for you." Kie states and I nod along.

"I know." I reply.

"So are you still going to the party?"

"Fuck yeah I am." I say and jump off the couch. Kie shakes her head as I head out the door.

I pedal my way to Sarah's place. I wonder if Sarah is going to be here, it's weird that we weren't invited, so maybe she won't be. I'm fine with that though. I can get along with anybody if they have a decent attitude toward me honestly.

There are other vehicles parked in the driveway so at least I know it's not a prank or something.

When I walk in I get the odd stare but that's normal. I look around to see if there's anybody I know, but unfortunately the only people I see right now is Susie and Randi. I will not be talking to them.

"This isn't a pogue party." Some guy says as I pass but I give him the finger and continue walking. That's my way of telling people I don't care what they say or think about me, and they usually back down.

I walk straight to the kitchen to get myself a drink. I chug a beer back and grab another before making another round through the house. I would like to find somebody decent enough to talk to.

"Hey Topper." I say. He's standing with Kelce and another guy.

"What's up?" He replies.

"This is it." I say and he nods.

"I thought the pogues weren't invited to this party. Sarah isn't even here." Kelce says.

"I was invited by Rafe." I shrug.

"Oh." Kelce chuckles.

"He's around, not sure where but you'll most likely see him soon." Topper says and I nod.

"I didn't come here for him, I don't really care." I shrug but part of me thinks he's the only reason I did come here.

"Here he comes now." Kelce says looking behind me.