13.

I wake up the next morning feeling something I have never felt before. I feel so refreshed and relaxed. I still find it unbelievable that Rafe admitted to liking me.

Once I get ready for the day I sit with Kie out on the deck.

"You know everyone is starting to get suspicious about you and Rafe." Kie says.

"I know, I figured that." I reply.

"You have to be more careful." She says and I nod.

I take a sip from my coffee and we sit in silence for another little while. I know that Kie doesn't like the idea of Rafe and I being together but I don't really care. I know how dangerous and angry he can get sometimes but I honestly don't mind it that much.

"Whatever happens, don't drop us because of him." Kie says.

"Kie, you know I would never do that. You're my sister."

"I'm just saying, you know that Rafe doesn't like us."

"That could change." I shrug.

"I can't see that happening." Kie shakes her head.

"Sarah changed."

"Rafe is a lot different than Sarah, she was meant to be one of us." She says.

"Rafe is different when you get to know him. He acts really different toward me than everyone else. If it was that bad I wouldn't be doing this but I really like him." I say.

"Okay." Kie sighs. I figured she would be happier for me but I guess I can understand where she's coming from. Kooks are not the best people, they treat us like dirt but I truly think Rafe will start to come around.

*** A FEW DAYS LATER ***

The past couple of days I have been hanging out with Rafe constantly. We've been hanging out later at night when nobody is around. It's been fun sneaking around with him, although I wish we didn't have to.

He has been finding it a lot easier to express himself, he's basically an open book now. Just last night I had to help calm him down because of Ward. I didn't realize how much Ward negatively impacted his life until now.

Kie still isn't the happiest that I've been seeing Rafe but I know she will come around. Kie has an attitude and she's hard to break sometimes but it's nothing I'm not used to.

Rafe: Meet up tonight?

Me: Sure, where?

Rafe: Our spot

Yes, we have a spot. Nothing special, just a spot in the woods but I don't care. I just like being able to say that Rafe and I have a spot.

I spend the rest of the evening watching a movie. Kie is staying at JJ's tonight with John B and Pope, I told her to cover for me because she's the only one who knows that I've been going out with Rafe in the night.

Around 10 I decide to get a shower to freshen up, because it's hard to say what we will end up doing tonight. We usually meet up around 2 but since everyone is at JJ's I told him we could go a little earlier tonight.

Rafe: I'll pick u up instead, be there at 11

Me: Okay:)

After my shower I get dressed in a sundress, that's my usual attire when I hang out with Rafe, since it's so much easier to do the deed in without having to strip naked.

I head outside around five minutes to 11 and wait around. When I see the headlights through the trees I walk to the end of the driveway.

"Hey." I say and hop in the truck.

Rafe grins at me and starts driving.

When we get to the spot in the woods he turns the headlights off but keeps the truck running. All he has to do is look at me with a smirk for me to climb over the seat and sit on his lap.

"Hello." He says and I smile.

"Hi." I giggle.

"You look sexy in this dress." He says quietly, lifting the dress from underneath my butt.

"Thank you." I blush.

He leans in for a soft kiss at first, but it only takes a moment before it gets heated. I run my hands through his hair and he squeezes my ass harder each time I pull on his hair.

My fingers glide down his chest after he takes his shirt off and I fiddle with his pants before he lifts himself up to push them down a little. He reclines the seat back just a little, causing me to rub up against his crotch harder.

His fingers rub along the edges of my underwear, poking a finger underneath them every now and then.

"No teasing tonight Cameron." I say and remove his hand. He smirks as I move my panties to the side myself and slide down on him.

I throw my head back and slowly move up and down his length. His head is relaxed on the headrest, he looks at me with hungry eyes.

"Fuck." He groans as I start to speed up. His hands stay planted on my ass. I lean forward to plant a few kisses on his neck but he grabs me by the throat and pushes me away.

"I want you to look at me when you cum." He huffs and I throb, his words increasing the feeling of the sensation that will soon take over my body.

We hold eye contact until we both finish. I stay sat on his lap while he takes a second to catch his breath. He runs his fingers through his hair and licks his lips. I lean in for a kiss and he smiles when I pull away.

I hop off him and sit back in the passenger seat.

I can never say that I ever pictured this to be mine and Rafe's relationship. A month ago we could hardly stand to look at each other, now I can't go a day without seeing his face.

I really hope that he will come around and treat my friends somewhat better than before, but I honestly think my friends will have a harder time with that than he will.