chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV-

It was now sunday, we start filming on Wednesday but rose starts school tomorrow so we thought we could go to mall and spend the day there.

As we were walking in, there was this girl and what I'm guessing her friends, in a book shop.

They were looking at the floor bored, while she was reading the back of a book.

She was really good looking, she had this small smile on her face that was just adorable.

"Aunty lizzie! Come on!!!"

I giggled and looked at the girl one last time before catching up.

"Got a little crush?" Scarlett teases

"Oh hush." I said before  picking  up rose and walking off.

After about an hour, one of the girls I had seen before came up to us, I was pretty disappointed when the other girl didn't come with her.

"Hey my names April, me and my friends are massive fans." I smile lightly.

"Nice to meet you, do you want a picture?" Scarlett asks.

"Yes please!" She says with a massive smile.

Just after we had taken the picture, the brown haired girl from before walks over.

Not looking up from her phone but a frustrated look on her face.

"April, Ollie's got stuck on the kids play thingy.."  she says still not looking  up. "And I cant find out how to get her out."

April sighs and rubs her head.

"I told you that you guys are to big to play on it!"

"I'm not to big! I went down the slide! Ollie is the one that to big you, bit-" she cuts herself off as she finally looks up to  see that her friend isnt alone.

"I uh- sorry.." her hand when up to the back of her neck, making me freeze.

I felt that all similar invisible hand on the back of my neck.

"I.. april I'll see you over there, I'm going to get her unstuck." She says before running off.

Once april left after her friend, scarlett turned to me.

"And you said you didn't have a crush on her!"

Without looking at her or even showing any emotion, I turn to her and say.

"Shes my soulmate, that girl is my soulmate."

"What?" She asks loudly making people look at us.

" when she touched her neck, I felt it. I felt it..."

"Well what are you waiting for! Let's go to the kids bit before they get their friend unstuck and leave!"  After she finished speaking she picked up rose and we started running to the kids bit.

Once we arrived, the girls were already gone.

I sit down at one of the tables, while rose runs off to play on the equipment.

"Lizzie... its gonna be okay." Scar says as she rubs my back.

"I.. I found her and now shes gone."

"And you'll find her again! She is your soulmate, so I'm pretty sure you will before you say 'but what of I don't'"

I giggle lightly before nodding.

"Thanks scar, your the best"

"I know!"