chapter 25

Lizzie's POV-

Stephanie  was going around checking we had everything we needed for the trip to see my family and drop her stuff off at our house in new York.

I was talking to the owner of the show and telling him what kind of theme me and stephanie want to go for.

"Right,well we'll see you on Monday." I say as me and steph leave the house and climb into our uber.

"Excited bub?" I ask the girl who was leaning into my side.

"Yeah, I've never been on a plane." She says with a small smile.

"Really?" I asked shocked I would of expected her to go away on spring breaks or a holiday during college.

"Yeah, group up we didn't go away and I couldn't really afford it when I got older." She says looking at me.

"Well, you better get used to it but me and you are going to go on holiday whenever we can." I say happily while kissing her head.

_____

We had just collected our bags from the baggage collection and were waiting for my sisters to pick us up.

"You okay bub?" I ask her for like the tenth time.

"Yup!" She says with a giggle at how I keep on asking.

"Are you okay lizzie?" She asks with a smirk.

"Hmmm I would be wayyy better if you gave me a kiss." I say jokingly.

"I think I can help there." She says as she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down closer to her before connecting our lips.

"Okay guys get a room." I hear someone say next to us with a giggle.

We pull away and I turn to see my sisters, I give them both a hug each before walking back over to stephanie.

"This is steph, my soulmate. Stephanie these are my sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley."

The both smile at the smallest girl here before taking turns in wrapping her in a hug.

"You can call me ash for short." Ashly says sweetly.

"And you can call me either part of my name or just mk."

"You can call me steph or even my middle name Jane-" before she could finish I interrupt her.

"Or sj! She hates it but its pretty funny."

"Shush liz." Stephanie says glaring at me.

"Yeah lizzie shush! We arent mean like you!" Mk says wrapping an arm around steph and leading her to the car while ash sticks her tongue out at me before catching up with them.

Well atleast they like each other. But this is not good for me, their going to tell steph embarrassing stories about me.

"Lizzie, baby hurry up." Stephanie said getting in the car.

"Coming steph!" J say before walking to the car as fast as I can with my suitcase.

"Whipped!" The twins say at the time making my favourite sound come from stephanie, her beautiful laugh.

"I know and I'm proud" I proudly replied as I gave my suitcase to mk and climbed into the back with steph.

She cuddled Into me straight away with a happy sigh.

I wrap my arm around her and gently play with her hair while she leans her head on my shoulder.

My spear hand holding hers.