chapter 36

Lizzie's POV-

Stephanie is now 16 weeks and shes got a cute big bump and we are having our gender reveals today.

Both of our families are here and so are most of our friends.

Right now stephanie is getting ready with April, ollie and scarlett.

She wanted to get ready alone but her friends wanted to catch up and scarlett didn't want to be left out of girl chat.

So here I am talking to everyone while waiting for them.

As I'm walking around I bump into April and ollie.

"Wheres stephanie?" I ask looking around, and you can't judge me. I just wanted to see my beautiful pregnant fiancee.

"Shes out back getting snacks." Ollie says as she takes a sip of blue punch.

"You think one of them is a boy?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Nope! The blue punch is just better."

"Fair enough." And with that I just walk to find my soulmate.

I find her standing next to the snack stand in a beautiful white dress that showed her bump.

"Hey babe, can I get a picture of you for the pregnancy announcement for Instagram."

We still haven't told the world, we wanted to keep it just to family and friends aslong as we could but we have the premiere for the last episode in a week so she cant go to it with a baggy hoodie and some sweatpants.

"Ok, just let me finish my cookie." And I do, as soon as shes done with the cookie she poses and I take the picture.

" And I do, as soon as shes done with the cookie she poses and I take the picture

"Thanks babe, now are you ready to find out the genders of our angels?"

"Ofcourse I do then we can think of names instead of calling them it 1 and it 2."

" yes we can, now come on!" I say as I grab her hand and start gently pulling her towards where everyone was waiting.

"Okay let's get this started." My manager sharon said.

We chose her to plan it, because she was the only one most likely not to accidentally tell us.

We stand behind the boxes, me behind the baby A box and steph behind the baby B box.

"Are we going to do it one at time or both at once?" Steph asks as she looks at the box like shes trying to see what's in side before she even opens it.

"Let's do it at the same time, but first let's say what you think it is." I say but not a moment after the words leave my mouth she replied.

"Girls, they are identical so they are 99.5% the same gender and I just have a feeling." She says making everyone laugh.