chapter 41.

Lizzie's POV-

It's been a month since our wedding, I have my egg retrieval today and stephanie is dropping the twins off at scarlett's before coming to take me.

I was nervous but also excited, this is the first step towards having another baby in the house.

"Babe! Are you ready to go?" I hear steph's voice call from downstairs.

"Yeah, just grabbing my phone." I call back, grabbing all the stuff I needed before running downstairs to meet her in the living room.

"Ready baby?" She asks as she takes my bag from me while taking my hand and leading me to the car.

"I cant wait! I hope they get a good amount of eggs and they all fertilise."

"Me to, but I will be happy if only a couple fertilise. Aslong as we get a couple we're fine." She says pulling me into her arms, so we're hugging in the middle of our driveway. "And we could always try again. So dont stress, okay?"

I nod, kissing the top of her head before climbing into the passenger side of the car.

_______
I woke up just laying in the hospital bed, I look to see stephanie talking to the doctor.

"Hey baby, you can go home as soon as you have something to eat." She tells me when she sees I'm awake.

"How did it go?" I ask the doctor, wanting to know if they were able to get any.

"It went amazing, we won't know how many eggs we got until later. So we will give you a call when we find out and then after we fertilise them." She says before handing stephanie the discharge papers before saying good bye.

Shortly after a nurse came and took my iv out.

"Ready to go home? Scarlett says she wants to keep the twins until friday as rose has a party tomorrow and the twins allowed to go."

"So two full nights with you to myself? Yes please." I say playfully kissing her cheek.

"Mhm, cant do anything tonight but tomorrow we can sweetie." She says lifting a bag of taco bell onto my hospital table.

I don't know how I didn't see it before. "Food! Give me it." I say making grabby hands.

She giggles before handing me my usual order.

As I was eating, stephanie was cleaning up the room to leave. She bends over and her bag jumper rides up.

Her stomach was back to its almost flat self but I cant wait to see a baby bump in its place again.

But for now I love how her perfect body turns me on.

"You okay there babe?" She asks with a giggle pulling me out my thoughts.

"You are so hot!" I say earning a giggle to escape her mouth.

"You are such a horn dog." She says as she finishes and comes over to steal my food as always.

I watch as she takes a bite of my taco before handing it back to me with a smile.

"I believe I was promise a night of my choosing after the surgery." I say thinking back to last week when I was freaking out about the surgery and she made me that deal.

"But you like kinky shit." She says with a fake pouty face before giggling.

"That's the point! We haven't done it since the twins were born. It's all been vanilla crap."

"Maybe we just stop all together if you dont want 'vanilla crap'" she teases.

"Oh no I love the vanilla crap but I want to add some spice every once and a while. Like tonight and tomorrow as the twins are away?"