chapter 20

Lizzie's POV-

It's now Sunday and scarlett had just picked stephanie up for a day of shopping and I was now getting ready to go to get the ingredients for tonight's dinner.

Yesterday we had spent the whole day looking at houses and we found the perfect house.

We had placed an offer on the house and also on our second favourite house incase we didn't get the first one.

I grab the car keys and my handbag and left the house making sure to lock the door behind me.

As I was driving I made a list of everything I needed, there was only 3 things I needed what wasn't food were:

°flowers
°a dress for me
°and to pick up the necklace I had brought her.

I also had to message scarlett to see if she knew where stephanie keeps her dresses as I couldn't find them this morning.

But first I need to pick up the perfect flowers.

___________

Everything was going according to plan I just had to set up and wait for the food to be finished in the oven.

I also had to find Stephanie's dress.

Scar🖤

Hey scar do you know
Where steph keeps her
Dresses. X

Yeah, try her bed
Side table 3rd
Draw down.

Thanks scar.

___

I done as she said and I found a beautiful but short dress.

I go down stairs and hang it up with a note somewhere where it would be the first thing she sees when she comes in.

I quickly run upstairs and and get ready.

Once I was ready I run downstairs and get the food out of the oven and dish it out on to two plates before taking it outside and setting it on the table and going back inside to grab the wine glasses and the necklace

I go outside and place the glass on the table before putting the necklace box on the floor.

I get a message from Stephanie saying that they are just driving into the street and shell be home soon.

I text back with an okay and I love you before looking around to make sure I have everything I need.

I realise I forgot the flowers, I run back in, grab them and run back out the best I could with heels on.

_____________
Stephanie's POV-

Scarlett pulled up behind my car before turning to me with a smile.

"I'll see you on set tomorrow?" She asks.

"Well yes but you'll also see me when you drop rose off and pick liz up."