chapter 15

Lizzie's POV-

I had just pulled up to the house and stephanie was still fast asleep in the passenger seat.

I get out of the car, gently closing the car door behind me to not wake her up.

I open her door and grab her bag and look for her keys before going to open the door so I can take her in.

Once i get the door open, I rn back to the car and gently pick her up making sure to grab her handbag.

I finally get her up to the bedroom and tuck her in after I got her shoes off.

"Have a good nap princess." I say as I climb into bed with her and cuddle into her.

__________

Once we finally woke up, it was around 3:46  and we were now bringing my bags into the apartment.

"Okay baby, you start unpacking. I'm going to go get a key cut for you." Stephanie says grabbing her bag.

"And then you'll tell me about your work?" I ask pouting.

Was she ever going to tell meeee.....

"I still havent told you?" She asks me while leaning over to kiss me goodbye.

"Nope and until you tell me no kiss." I say making her pull back pouting.

"Fine." She says sitting down next to me.

"I'm going to hand in my two weeks notice at the school and go back to fashion designing also im going to be teaching rose."

"Let me guess scarlett is forcing you to let her pay you."

"Yep, I told her it was fine and I'll happily do it for free but she insisted." Steph says sighing as she leaned against me.

"How much is she paying then?"

"20 a day, I toyed to say 10 but that's the lowest she would go."

"So are you going back into business with your friend or starting new?" I ask while gently running my fingers through her hair.

"Starting new, shes been signed to a small business."

"Maybe I could talk to my sisters about a job?"

"Maybe if I need it later but for now I want to try myself. Also I need to hand in my notice and work there for two weeks still." She says before sitting up and speaking again.

"Now give me a kiss so I can go get you tour own set of keys." She says with a small smile before kissing me.

"I'll see you soon, love you" she says walking out the house. But  not before I could shout a 'love you' in reply.

"Well then let's start unpacking." I say to myself as I take the first bag to the bedroom .

There was two  boxes infront of the bathroom door, I'm guessing that's Stephanie's clothes she put away.

I open the bag to reveal my shower stuff and hair equipment and make up.

I walk into the bathroom to see If she had cleaned some space, which she had so I started putting my stuff away.

Putting my make up bag on the counter out of the way and my hairstraightners and curling tongs next to it but away from the sink.

"One bag done I see." I hear from behind me making me jump.

"Babe! You scared me." I say while turning around to see her leaning against the bathroom door with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but I have something for you" she says while pulling out a set of keys with cute key chains.