chapter 23

Lizzie's POV-

Stephanie and I were currently laying on the old mattress in the middle of the master bedroom watching a movie on the laptop.

Well I was, steph was fast asleep laying directly on top of me.

We talked for a while after dinner and her sister left.

About how she was worried about how her parents and younger sisters will act, but then she went on to say that she doesn't care if we spend half a year here. She was fine with a week or two aslong as she was with me.

That made me so happy, when I asked her why she changed her mind she just reply with the 'I want to be with you as much as I can and now I  a fashion designer I can just travel for a quick meeting if I have one and come straight back to you.'

Anyway back to now, I was watching a movie while stephanie slept on me. Well I thought she was sleeping till I felt her kiss my neck.

"You okay love?" I ask the girl.

"Mhm..cuddles." she says as she continues to kiss my neck gently.

"Babe, this isn't cuddles, this is kissing my neck-" she cuts me off by starting to suck and gently bite in my neck.

"Steph, no hickys the make up crew will hate you." I say as she just continues to do her thing.

When she finally stopped she pulled back and looked at her 'master piece on my neck.

Before I even say anything she was capturing my lips in a loving but lustful kiss.

I quickly flip her over so I'm straddling her hips before pulling away from the kiss.

"Pay back." I say before diving in and starting to give her multiple hickys on her neck.

I dont know what happened to cause her to wake up horny but I like it.

I found her sweet spot before sucking on it  causing a deep moan to come out of stephanie.

"L- lizzie!" She moans out.

I gently pull away and look at her.

"Yeah, bub?" I ask, letting my hand gently rub up and down her thigh.

"I- I need you-you." She pants out while trying to grind against my hand that was still on her thigh.

" I'll give you want you want when you tell me why you are so horny." I say pushing her hips down.

"Lizzie!" She whines again.

"Come on baby girl, tell mommy why your so horny." She looks at me as she moans at the names I called us both.

"Sex- I had a sex- dr-dream"she pants out while using her hand to try pull mine closer to her clothes core.

"You had a wst dream, oh such a naughty girl.." I say almost purring the last words out.

Giving in, I pull her shorts down lowering my face down to see her dripping wet pussy.

I give a couple kitten licks before poking my tongue slightly inside her while listening to her beautiful noises.

"Mo-mmy!"

I start to wat her out, while using my hands to hold her hips in place.

Once I start to feel her inside start clenching around my tongue.

I felt her realise into my mouth so I pull back and show the slightly sweaty girl her sweet cum in my mouth causing her to moan.

I quickly swoll and show her again.