chapter 35

Stephanie's pov-

I'm now 8 weeks and we ate getting ready for the 8 week scan.

This time we get to hear a heartbeat and maybe get to take home a picture.

"Lizzie! Baby- why is scar here." I ask when I see scarlett and lizzie sitting on the sofa.

"I went through your phone and found out when your next scan was and look here I am, on the 9th of January coming to see my neice or nephew!"

"Its our first scan. stephanie, I'm fine with her coming it's up to you." Lizzie says coming to help me with my jacket.

"Yeah, okay but you have to stand behind lizzie and be quite." I say, knowing that scarlett would make comments if she had the chance.

"Yes boss. Now I brought you some breakfast burritos." She says holding the bag towards me.

"Oh god, no thank you!" I say before walking out of the apartment and to the lift.

But as I do I heard liz tell her that I don't eat before appointments and also that egg makes me throw up.

Which is true, but right now I'm heading down to the parking lot to wait in the car, but also wanting to get shot gun without fighting.

As I get settled in the car, I see scarlett running towards it and jumping into the drivers seat.

"I would rather drive than sit in the back. Look how cute angry lizzie looks." She says as she points to my angry fiance.

Yup fiance!

////
Flashback

I was woken up to kisses being placed around my face.

"Morning baby." I say tiredly while cuddling into her side.

"Morning birthday girl. I have a whole day planned just how you would like it."

"Laying around then dinner with friends and family?" I ask her, I had told her my dream birthday.

"Yup! But both our families couldn't make it so it's just you, me, scarlettand her crazy bunch." She says with a laugh.

"Ok, cuddle time?"

"Cuddle time."
__

We are now sitting in a car going to the restaurant , lizzie was starting to look really nervous.

"You okay babe?" I ask her, as I take one of her hands and hold it in my lap. But allowing her to be able to move it when needed.

"Yeah, I just want you to have a perfect day." She replied as she gently rubbed my leg, letting her hand slip under my dress alittle.

_
Dinner went smoothly, lizzie is now insisting we share a pudding and I just agree know she wouldn't be begging if she didn't want to badly.

As we were waiting, they all looked worried exept for rose who was happily eating her kids Sunday that arrived a couple of minutes ago.

"Okay, what's is going o-" before I could finish I was interrupted by our desert being placed infront of me.