chapter 16

Stephanie's POV-

I was currently getting out of the shower, its monday morning and I was going in early to hand in my notice.

Lizzie was going to come to school with me and leave with scarlett when she dropped rose off.

"Baby, can you pass me my jumper I left on the bed please?" I ask lizzie who is sitting on the bed and talking to me as she watched me change and get ready for the day.

She replied with a quick sure before picking it up and handing it over to me but not without getting a kiss first.

I take one last look at my make up and hair in the bathroom mirror, sorting pieces of hair that have came out of place due to when I pulled the jumper over my head.

I walked out of the bathroom, smiling at lizzie who is still just looking at me with a smile and my pjs still on.

"Right babe you have to get ready." I say pulling her into a hug.

"But I just want cuddles." She said and I could feel her pouting against my neck.

"I know bubs, but we both have work and you need to get to the school to get some things sorted for the day. And you have to come with me so scarlett van pick you up as she drops rose off."

"Fine.... your still coming to set after work, right?" She asks as she goes over to the suitcases what we still have not unpacked.

"Yep and I'm bringing rose with me, that's why scarlett's picking you up and your not just taking my car."

"Oh and steph you might want to bring some clothes and pjs incase we might have to stay the night if filming runs late."

"Okay baby, have you got clothes there?" I ask as I watch her pull a hoodie over her , well my pj top and just leaving her pj bottoms on.

"Yeah me and scarlett always keep a bunch of clothes in our trailers just in case."

"Well I'll just bring work clothes and steal some of your pjs." I say as she picks me up and motions for me to wrap my legs around her.

"Okay baby." She said as she leaned her forehead against my mine.

"Lizzie, you have to put me down so I can grab some clothes." She just shakes her head at me.

She walks over to our closet me still in her arms as she grabs the first outfit she sees hanging up before cares leaning down to grab underwear and a bra.

"All sorted!" She says with a massive smile as she carries me down the stairs as I giggle.

She walks towards the front door ready to walk to the car. Just as shes about to open the door I speak up while trying not to laugh.

"Babe, you need the keys so you can lock the door and drive."

"Oh yeah." She says before going to the key rack where the keys are meant to be kept but it's very rare they are actually put back there. But for once they were hanging where they are meant to be and not hidden in the house.

"Right, attempt number 2 at leaving the house." She says with a massive smile on her face.

"You know you could put me down and it will be way easier."

"Nope! Now to the car." She says as she some how opens the door while holding me.

We had got all the way to the car this time, she placed me down on the passenger seat and ran to go lock the front door as I pulled my seatbelt on as i waited for her to get back in the car.

"Now let's get to that hell hole!" She says as she gets in the car and shuts the door.

"Mhm, I have a meeting at break and I'm going to hand in my notice. So in two weeks I'm going to be free."