chapter 37.

No one's POV-

Stephanie and lizzie were cuddled up in their sofa in LA, happily watching a movie.

Still was now 36 weeks and the babys can come at any moment.

She had a massive bump and if it was up to her she would only be eating chocolate.

Suddenly they both felt a wet sensation on the sofa.

Steph standing up thinking she had just peed herself and lizzie was happy to help her clean up, she knew it was normal as the babys are literally laying on her bladder and she can't help it.

"Lizzie." Steph says as she looks down at her soaked shorts.

"Yeah babe?" Lizzie asks as she strips the blanket off of the sofa.

"That isnt pee." Once those 3 words left Stephanie's mouth lizzies head snapped to face her fiancé.

"Your water broke?" She asks as she dropped the blanket and walked over to steph.

"Yeah, you call the midwife and I'm gonna get ready because I am not going dressed and looking like this!" Stephanie said as she walked slowly upstairs.

Lizzie stood in shock at how calm steph was being, she was in labour with twins and she wasn't even freaking out! She was going to do her makeup for god sakes.

Lizzie done as she was told and called the midwife, she was told to get stephanie over straight away as it was twins and they would have to keep an eye on her incase they had to do a emergency c-section.

When lizzie told her what steph was doing she laughed and said most mothers are like that it will sink in soon and she will start to forget about getting ready and panick.

I quickly called both of our parents and scarlett to let them know what was happening.

When she had called everyone she walked up to find stephanie sitting infront of the mirror doing her hair and her makeup was done.

"Come on babe, they want you in so the can watch the twins.

"I'm almost done and my contractions aren't even that bad, only like 5 to 10 minutes apart." She says as she brushes through the part of hair she had just straightened.

"We packed the hospital bag right?" Lizzie asks as she grabs both of the car seats they had already bought.

"Yeah, scarlett done it for me. I gave her the I'm to pregnant to do it eyes." Stephanie says with a laugh as she puts the straighteners down and looked at lizzie for help up.

Once she was on her feet she swaddled her way to the packed suitcase.

She stopped halfway way down the stairs one hand clutching the railing the other holding her stomach.

"Here steph, let me take the case and you just go to the car okay?" Lizzie says she slides passed stephanie grabbing the suitcase at the same time.

Stephanie nodded as she made her way down the stairs and towards the front door.

She climbed into the car, putting the seatbelt on trying to get comfortable while having contractions every 5 minutes now.

"Right everything is in the car! Are you okay?" Lizzie asks as she starts the car.

"No! Two babys with massive heads are trying to come out a very tiny hole."

"Steph baby, its gonna be okay we will get you to the hospital then get some of whatever the drug thing is called to help the pain okay?" Lizzie says calmly as she pulled out the driveway.