chapter 38

Lizzie's pov

All of our friends had met the twins and they were already spoilt so much for only being two weeks old.

Stephanie's family went home a week ago and mine went home yesterday.

We were going to announce the babies birth and names tomorrow but I have my first interview today.

So sharon brought up last time she visited the babies that if steph was up to it, that we would do the interview as a couple and introduce the babys at the end.

Stephanie agreed and is getting ready while I get ellis ready, she had got sofia ready while I was getting dressed.

"Right,baby are we ready to go?" Steph says as she took ellis against her chest and walking to the car seats where sofia was alright buckled up.

"Yeah I'll go start the car so it's not too cold for them." I tell her as I grab the changing bag and both of our phones.

After a couple minutes of sitting in the car, stephanie walks out holding the two car seats.

I get out the car and help buckle them in the seats.

"Are you ready to have your first interview?" I ask as we pull out the driveway.

Stephanie was sitting in the back, inbetween  both babies carseats.

"I mean as much as I can be after having twins. My stomach still has a tiny bump and my boobs are massive."

" you're look amazing and so what if you have a bump, you gave birth to two baby girls and I love your big boobies." I tell her and look in my mirror to see her playfully role her eyes.

"Yeah yeah." 

_______

"Can you give a big welcome to Elizabeth Olsen, stephanie Williams and their beautiful baby girls." We hear ellen say.

The crowd goes wild as we walk out, I mean its understandable, no one knee that the twins were born.

Stephanie had both twins in the carrier and she looked amazing.

"Its great to have you all on the show, especially you stephanie and these beautiful baby girls." Ellen says as she leans over to see the babies.

"What are their names?" Ellen asks as she sits back in her seat properly.

"This is ellis rose olsen." Stephanie said as she moved ellis gently so the camera could zoom in.

"And this is Sofia grace olsen." She says doing the same for sofia.

"Beautiful names. We have some photos of you from just after they were born. Should we take a look?"

We all agree and turn toward the massive screen behind us.