chapter 11

Stephanie's POV-

As I walk into the staff room at lunch, I'm in such a good mood from this morning that I dont care.

I'm just goin to grab a coffee and then go sit outside with the playground staff.

"Hey steph." I hear sandra say.

"Hey sandra, just grabbing a coffee." I reply ignoring the looks I'm getting.

As I was making my coffee, I could feel people watching my every little move I made.

Once I had made it, i gave them all a smile. Remember what my mom would say growing up, kill them with kindness.

"Steph, how is miss Olsen?" Sandra asks. I forgot that she was there when lizzie was trying to convince me.

"Shes great, we spent the night watching tv and I'm going over to her work later." I say standing there awkwardly.

As I walked out of the staff room I heard the older women gossiping about me behind my back.

I'm really starting to think I should of took the other job... this place is hell.

I just hope the rest of the day will speed up so I can go see lizzie.

------
As I was packing everything up and it was just me and rose left, I heard rose speak up.

"Auntie steph?"

"Yes bub?"

"Why do you always look sad after lunch?" Huh? What does she mean.

"What do you mean?"

" you always look a little upset after lunch and I really wanted to hug you but you gave us a task."

"I'm okay rose I just missed my rose bud at lunch." I say trying to make her smile.

" okay! I missed you too." She says running over to give me a hug.

"Now rose can yo be a big help and clean up the toys you are playing with? Mommy's gonna be here soon." She nods and quickly runs off to the corner to pick up her mess.

I put all the paper work I'm going to have to do in a folder, I might be able to get some done while lizzie works.

" okay, rose do you want to go in the playground and wait for mommy out there?"

She nods before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the classroom and to the playground.

"Right you play and I'll sit on the bench by the gate."

She doesn't even reply she just runs off.

"Miss Williams?" I look up to see mrs Peters, shes about 40.

"Oh mrs Peters! How can I help you?"

" I just wanted to see if you were alright, the older girls are just stuck in the old day when being gay was wrong."

I give a her a smile and nod."thank you, it means alot. And you can call me stephanie or steph for short."

"And you can call me stacy. So is that your little girl?"

"No, that's my neice, kinda she just started calling me aunt steph. My soulmate is her aunt."

"Oh that's great. What's your soulmates name?"

"Elizabeth Olsen, and Rose's mom is scarlett Johansson." I say still watching rose.

"Wow funny joke! Their famous." What why does it matter if their famous.

"So?"

"Well why would a famous person be soulmated to a normal person."

I'm starting to think all the women exept sandra here are awful in their own way.