Date night 🛼

Zoey's POV

It was Saturday morning and I was excited for my date with Ke'shaun. He didn't text me at all last night but I wasn't tripping because I was on the phone with Trinity all night. It was 9 in the morning and I had wanted to get my hair done.

I was in my room chilling and scrolling through peoples snap story until I came across what Ke'shaun posted.

Baby you my everything 😮‍💨🔒😩

I FaceTimed him and it kept taking me straight to voicemail.

How he gonna post me but can't even answer my calls.

I got up slid on my crocs and threw my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my keys and snuck out of the house. I went to McDonald's and picked up some breakfast for me, Brandon and His dad. And I didnt get shit for Ke'shaun. I pulled up to the house and grabbed the key from under their mat. I quietly walked in and sat the food on the kitchen counter.

I walked to Brandon's room first and he was talking to himself In the mirror.

"Hey Susy, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Brandon said in his dinosaur underwear

"No that sounds to easy... Susy you tryna be my bitch?" He then said

I was shocked. He definitely learned all of this from Ke'shaun. I closed his door and walked up to Ke'shaun's room. I opened his door and he was knocked out sleep on his bed. I took a few pictures of him and slowly got in the bed and cuddled next to him. I instantly fell asleep.

11:30 am

I rubbed my eyes and lifted my body up. Ke'shaun was gone and I remembered that I had a hair appointment today in 10 minutes.

I jumped up went into his closet and threw on one of his hoodies. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

The food I brought earlier was long gone, Ke'shaun probably ate mine.

Fat ass

I ignored it and sped off to the hair salon. It was kinda packed but I made an appointment so I was good. I got in the chair and she started braiding.

"So I need more tea baby, we haven't talked in a while" the hairstylist said

"A lot has happened"

I explained everything from the party until now and she was intrigued to hear what happened.

"So y'all are not dating?" She asked

"Nope but everybody thinks we are apparently"

"Okay let me process this... on the date tonight you need to make him want to cuff you girl" she said

"I don't know if that will work but I will try"

She smiled and finished my braids.

....