39 ✘ sinners and saints

✘ most likely to be cheated on and take you back ✘

most likely to be cheated on and take you back

FarrahAzziz@hotmail.com

(just try it, she has zero self—respect)

You know, betrayal is a funny thing because you never expect it coming, and it's never from your enemies. When you were outed on the list, no one really cared to believe it. You were dating the same boy from fifth grade well into your junior year, but then the photos came out. Him and your best friend.

You guys didn't break up for a while, and you were mortified. It was easy to tell, after all embarrassment is a universal experience. And then it became a game. Who could get with Farrah Azziz and cheat without her knowing?

Don't worry, revenge is coming. I'm just scared who on.

— Valé.

[in drafts]

"I HAD TO cancel my morning massage for this!" Amber is the first to whine, as she settles into the white leather seat. Her expectant eyes fall onto Nayelie who looks

"Don't feel too bad," she directs toward me, as she notices my guilty expression. "You saved me from having to spend another night with the DuVall and McAllister's. Did you guys know that Cassie DuVall is the black sheep of her family?"

I internally take note of the fact that Atlas invited Nayelie to the Mayor and Vice Mayor's annual retreat where they spend a week at the infamous Swedish country club abroad.

Bailey's been to the country club a couple of times when visiting her farmor Elisabet. However, the only takeaway I've gotten from her experiences is the fact that the guys working the bar are hot.

Amber makes a sound at the back of her throat at that, "If someone doesn't seek love at home they're more than likely to seek it outside, or in Cassie's case other people's boyfriends. It's a psychology thing I'm telling you."

"Amber," I warn.

"What?" Amber asks. "It's true."

I can't really argue with that. "Are her parents any better?" I ask instead, turning to face Nai.

She's settled into mom's most expensive couch. We're only allowed to sit here when guests come over but I've plagued this as an important enough occasion.

Nayelie makes a face, "No, her mom is really weird. She's a major racist."

I bat my lashes at that. "How lovely." My casualty comes at the hands of multiple gossip sessions with my brother.

Casteel hates Charles DuVall's guts, even though Charles is older than my brother and in turn me, he's apparently got the temper of a three—year—old and the views of a bigot.