02 ✘ girls only requirement

WILLINGNESS OCCURS WHEN trust is endured

WILLINGNESS OCCURS WHEN trust is endured. Who trusts me? More importantly, who do I trust? That's why I have to find the real in the fake, the needle in the haystack. For revenge? Not necessarily but for security in action.

Taking a well—deserved break from the planning, I push myself away from my desk. Doing so, I grab chocolate out of one of the tiny heart packages Casteel brought from one of the airports when he had a layover to get back home.

Truthfully, I've never been a chocolate person but there's just something about the '𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇' Chocolates that have me craving it. I mean from their classic limited edition gold and black wrapper to their endless amounts of flavours, the Cathans know how to do business.

Then it hits, as hunger circulates into a sly yet knowledgable realization: Luca Cathans.

It's unfair to presume Caleb was by himself when creating the list, not due to his arrogance but because of his sheer inability to concentrate on something for more than a couple of minutes. After all, isn't that why he's a player?

And it is even more unfair to presume his best friend, Luca, didn't have a hand in the situation, along with the other boys. But I guess until now I haven't really explained the severity of the situation...or the situation at all.

I'm going to give you the best unasked and uncalled for advice there is to give and you're going to listen.

No matter how alluring they seem. No matter how caring, confident, captivating, there are four types of heartbreakers that you should avoid.

The ones that make you feel incomplete after — it's not because they were your equal, but because they felt like your whole.

The playboy: It's inevitable to fall for one but in no way shape or form are you too. Of course, you think you're the one to change him, the one to make him finally settle. But there's no antidote for rowdy boys, it's terminal and only able to be cured by the person themselves: Caleb Delvaùx.

The entitled: He thinks you owe him something for even addressing him due to his deep—rooted privilege. Yet, he is able to charm you while doing so. His words are coaxed with promise, his eyes deep with adoration. His heart though? Greedy. Always wanting more, always wanting the most: Luca Cathans.

The flirt: You fall for his quick—witted retorts, his easy—going persona, his charms. But then you realize he's like this with everyone. He might not mean to but he does break your heart and you don't know whether the naivety is better or worse: Sage Evanders.

The mystery: Well, you really can't be a complete mystery at Sterling. Privacy is a privilege that isn't earned even by the pretty. But, he's just closed off enough for you to wonder what really is on the other side. What lies beneath the surface and what it is that makes him so desired: Atlas McAllister.