Chapter 13

"𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖... 𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣

____________________________________

" 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 " stated Stefan as he walked through the door with Levi asleep in his arms. He moved over to his wife and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as he passed the five-year-old to his mother.

"Stefan I thought you were dead. They even have a library in your honor" exclaimed Rebekah as she moved towards one of her many ex-lovers with a loving look, ignoring the whole exchange that just happened. They had seen the library that looked like a memorial so the Mikaelsons had assumed he had died.

"No, I was dead but nobody ever stays that way in Mystic Falls" he explained with a little joke to The Original family, pretending to be oblivious to Rebekah's and Kluas's stares "I was brought back a little after the school was already built and we decided to just leave it like it was"

"And how did you come to marry Cassi? " snapped out Klaus as he glared at Stefan as he had noticed the matching wedding rings on their fingers. The Original could not believe that his beloved Cassiopeia decided to marry the ex-Ripper. He had guessed they were married(she had taken his family name and he knew for a fact that she would never get back with Damon)  and he was okay about it when he had thought that the younger vampire was dead but now he knew Stefan was alive and that made things more complicated. It would take more convincing to get his Cassiopeia back then he had originally thought but he loved I challenge.

The female Original eyes widen as she also noticed the wedding rings and the loving glances the two shared which caused her to feel mad and slightly jealous. She was mad that her friend had gotten married without telling her and she was jealous because when she had moved here she had hoped to rekindle her lost love with the blond male vampire. She was also angry that she didn't have anyone to be in love with.

"That is none of your business, dick" Kara snarled as she also sauntered into her adopted mother's office. She could feel the two Original emotions and she was not liking it. He felt betrayed and angry which made little to no sense from anyone else's point of view and the girl was jealous and overly hopeful for something that wasn't going to happen. And if they kept looking at her parents like that she was going to unleash her wrath on them.

"Okay, how about we all calm down and take a moment to breathe," Cassiopeia said calmly as she tried to soothe her younger children and keep Levi from waking up. She had noticed all of the Mikaelsons become tense at all of the hostility and power in Kara's voice.

"Is that your youngest?" Whispered Kol, breaking the tension as he moved towards his best friend to get a closer look at her sleeping child. He was always left in amazement by her children. They all had this aura of warmth and love just like she always had, it was what had drawn him to her in the first place. "what's his name?"

"Levi Salvatore, he's five right now," She said with a smile as she gently asked Kol if he wanted to hold him which he agreed to immediately.

"He's so cute" blurted out Hope before she quickly covered her mouth causing most of the adults to laugh which made her slightly more embarrassed. She had always wanted siblings so when she saw the kids walk into the office she was immediately fascinated. Though if her father's words from earlier are anything to go by she might actually have at least one sibling, a sibling mothered by her headmaster. it made her wonder if she asked nicely, would she be allowed to talk to them?

" Well, we should be going, it was nice to see you again Cassiopeia " announced Elijah as he glared at Klaus and Rebekah, silently warning them to not cause any drama yet. This whole time he had thought that he would have had to stop Kol from causing trouble but instead, he was now sure Klaus and Rebekah would be the ones he had to worry about the most.

"Yes, I think it's for the best" Stefan agreed as he opened the office door, hoping that they would leave and he could spend some quality time with his family.

The suit-wearing original quickly rushed his family away leaving only Hayley and Kol behind. Hayley had something to say and Kol was having too much fun playing with the kids.

"Cassiopeia I'm sorry "