Chapter 6

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪"
_________________________________________

"My my my what a cute little thing" the hypnotic voice of a beautiful woman spoke as she clutched onto one of the two small red-headed five-year-old girls, her long nails digging into the soft flesh of the child's cheek. She glanced at the young mother who had just fallen asleep on the couch after a movie night and smirked. She had heard rumors of a warlock who had been pregnant with the offspring of the original hybrid, Klaus, and that it would be a very powerful child which was why she had planned to kidnap it. So imagine her surprise when she found got there and found out that there was not one kid but four five-year-olds.

She looked towards the other three kids who had started to wake up the moment she had walked into the living room and made her way towards them, she was in the middle of deciding whether she should just kill them or leave them alone. She felt her nails turn into claws and her fangs come out as she loomed over them, slightly, salivating as hunger almost overtook her. She put the oldest kid down, it was the one she was planning to take and make into a weapon, and went to grab on to the other girl when she was suddenly thrown into a wall.

The beautiful siren looked up towards the source of magic and came face to face with glowing scarlet eyes. The once sleeping warlock was suddenly awake and incredibly pissed.

Cassiopeia glared at the unknown woman who was once looming over her children with a hungry look as she pins her against the wall behind it with her magic. She felt angrier than she had ever before as she slammed the blonde woman against the other wall. She didn't feel in control of herself as she kept throwing the woman around, making sure the witch hit her head, and then she cast a spell that tore the witch apart. She could hear her scream as Cassiopeia pulled her arms and legs clean of her body. She could feel the woman's blood rain down on her as Cassiopeia cut into the woman. She felt herself smile as she saw the light leave the woman's eyes before she noticed her start to regenerate so she cast a spell she didn't remember learning and banished her to an unknown place. she quickly passed out at the use of the unknown banishing spell, surrounded by blood.