chapter 2

"𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣, 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕"
_________________________________________

After the 4th month, Cassiopeia could say with confidence that she barely even missed the cheating bastard, though there ware some times that his absence hit harder then others, like when she found out she was having quadruplets or when she had to go without him to the many doctor appointments or when the usual Elena drama got to much or when she had heard that Haley was also pregnant with his child and he was staying to help when he wouldn't even return her phone calls when she went to him updates(I mean seriously, he couldn't spare even two freaking seconds to talk about his soon to be born kids with her).

Though she did thank whatever god or goddess made Stefan because she couldn't even begin to imagine going through any of this without him now. Seriously if it wasn't for Stefan (and Caroline), Cassiopeia would have nothing done and would have given up. He took her to all her doctor appointments, he made her a healthy breakfast every morning, took her to her mommy classes, held her hair back when she throwing up with the morning sickness, he reassured her when her doubt settles in, and on most nights he practically lived on her couch so he could be there for her at any given time which kinda made her wish he was the father because she knew that he would always be there for them and her.

~~~~

"Okay now remember the gel is very cold so brace yourself" the doctor told the young redhead as she rubbed the cold gel on her pregnant belly to see how the babies where doing.

Cassiopeia barely felt the coldness -or when a hand grabbed her's- over her excitement as she kept her eyes glued to the monitor as her babies made their way to the screen.

"Beautiful" whispered Caroline as she also watch before looking at her sister with a smile. Even though she didn't like or want children she could tell that if anyone was meant to be a mother, it was her redhead adopted sister. With the way her eyes shined as she gazed up at the monitor with such love and adoration for the little things growing inside her even though she hasn't even met them was enough to prove that. Any doubts about her sister being to young had immediately washed away from the blonde vampire's mind.

"They look very healthy, even more so than they did last time" the doctor said as she looked at the clip board the male nurse gave her. "I just need to run a couple of more test and then you'll be ready to go"

The nurse passed them the pictures of the ultrasound before rushing away with a blush(thanks to Carebear).

Cassiopeia handed the pictures to Stefan and Caroline as the nurse came back to rub the gel off. The redhead pulled her shirt back down and grabbed her phone to send a copy of the photos to Klaus but stopped before she did when her eyes landed on all of her previous messages and pictures that he didn't bother to even look at and decided that she was done with him. He had four months to decide if he had wanted to be apart of their life and it was obvious by now what his answer was.

~~~~

Three months later and it was almost her due date. Stefan had made her (and Caroline by extension)stay at the Salvatore boarding home so he and Damon could keep an eye on her during her last few days of pregnancy since she could barely move around and her magic was acting wacky due to hormones. The whole gang made sure she was well and protected 24/7 and that she wasn't alone for even a second which at first she found cute, but now had become borderline annoying though she couldn't quite complain seeing as it could be worse.

Right now she was watching the amazing world of gumball and cuddling with Stefan on the couch. She felt so calm in that moment, like everything in the world was right. As if everything would be fine as long as she stayed in his strong and warm arms, safe from all harm. She continued to gaze at him, subconsciously smiling as she saw how happy he looked. For some reason she could feel her face getting hot and her heart beating faster as she looked away.

Stefan could hear the redheads heartbeat quicken but chose to ignore it as to not embarrass her as he pulled her closer, lightly rubbing circles on her swollen stomach. He was lost in thought when he heard her let out a quiet gasp as she grabbed onto his hands.

" S-stefan I think my water just broke"