chapter 15

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕀 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟"

________________________________________

"𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙" the older redhead stated before walking out the door and to her car. She was hoping that by the time she got back home everything would have worked itself out.

The warlock really did love her family but damn were they overdramatic. She was sure they had gotten it from their aunt who was the queen of drama but she figured it was all a part of their appeal.

~~~

Cassiopeia hummed a simple melody that her daughter, Layla loved as she waited for her order, everything was pretty chill after she had managed to calm down from earlier so she was having an all-around good time until Klaus strutted in. He had his overly annoying smirk on his equally annoying face, darting over towards her.

"Hello, love" he grinned, stopping right next to her while wrapping an arm over her shoulder carelessly as if they had come here together. He had missed being this close and spending time with her. He subconsciously brought his nose closer to nuzzle it against her head.

"One, I am not you're love so don't call me love, and two, don't touch me" the redhead beauty sneered at her ex-lover, pushing his head away as a disgusted look overtook her once peaceful face "I honestly don't know why you suddenly can't just leave me alone when you have been doing so good until now"

The original hybrid ignored her, instead, he had taken to studying her, trying to notice all the things that had changed about her. She had more kids, her hair was longer, she seemed more mature, and now she had taken to hiding her love for him but he had also noticed some of the things that stayed the same like she was still as kind, her smile was still the brightest thing in a room, she still liked to go to the grill and he was sure she still loved him. Klaus know he could win the beauty back, it would just be a little harder than he had originally thought but he could be patient and he could wait besides, he loved a good challenge. All he had to do was win her over again and he would have a beautiful wife and daughter.

" Mrs. Salvatore you're order is ready now " A young blonde-haired girl's voice broke the original from his previous thoughts. Her voice was enchanting and could easily put you to sleep with how soft it sounded. He immediately know she had to be from the supernatural world and if he had to bet, he would place it all on the fact that she was a siren.

"Thanks, Amaya, oh and remember to do your homework this time, I'm sure none of us want to hear Ric or the rest of your teachers complaining" Cassiopeia advised playfully with a giggle, grabbing her to-go food and drink then she walked right out.

"Wait, love we aren't done taking"

𝙰/𝙽

Sabrina Carpenter as Amaya Mazu
Siren

Sabrina Carpenter as Amaya MazuSiren

"Necessary no, hilarious yes"