Chapter 8

"𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

________________________________________

" 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨, 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙄 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧" Cassiopeia Salvatore shouted as she stood in front of one of her best friends, promising her that she would bring the love of her life back. She grabbed her hands and held them tightly, close to her chest.

" it's ok, you don't need to, I should probably move on anyways" whispered out Bonnie, voice scratchy and dry. It was the one year anniversary of when her love, Enzo had died and it brought back all the emotions she had tried to bury under all of her responsibilities.

" no, you shouldn't have to move on, you deserve to be happy too, we all do. It's only fair with how much you've done for me hell, what you did for everybody you deserve your happily ever after and I'm gonna give it to you. I'm going to bring him(and Stefan) back and you are finally going to be able to go on the trip around the world you always wanted and open that restaurant you always dreamed of, all with him "

~~~

Although it had taken her one year, Cassiopeia had finally been able to keep her promise to Bonnie. She had rewritten a spell meant to summon ghosts and had made a ritual to anchor them to this world while providing them a new body. It was hard work but with the help from Bonnie and their other witch friends, she had managed to bring both Enzo and Stefan back.

It was strange having him back but Cassiopeia had never been happier. Especially as she saw how he interacted with their children. Though it took a while for Layla and Anthony to stop crying whenever Stefan went to hold them, they all managed to get used to him being back.

A/N

Cassiopeia had just given birth to the twins, Layla and Anthony when Stefan died and since a year passed they are now one.