Chapter 20

"𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤"

_________________________________________

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙄'𝙢 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚" Cleo said with a smile, offering her hand to shake. Even though a small part of her was slightly jealous that her sperm donor had chosen her two-month younger sister over her and her siblings, she still felt happy with her current life and the fact that she would get to know her other sister.

"S-Salvatore? " Hope stuttered out, completely shocked at the revelation. Could this be the child her dad told her about? "Then by any chance are you my sis-? "

"Yep well one of them you have three other siblings" the redhead tribrid informed.

Upon hearing that, Hope was confused. Her father had never mentioned that Miss. Salvatore and he had more than one child together. Though he had said that he didn't know much about his other offspring so maybe that was it.

Cleo glanced at the shorter girl that seemed to be lost in thought and grabbed her hand, "Which class do you have next, I'll walk you there and tell you everything"

"Oh, I...I have werewolf anatomy, class D142"

"Okay let's go"

~~~~

"Kol it's your first day how could you let a fight break out?" Cassiopeia scolded her friend, trying(and failing) to keep a smile from forming on her face.

"Oh, we both know you find it funny so stop trying to act serious," Kol said with a wide smirk on his face.

"Ya but now I have to hear Ric go on and on about how I shouldn't have hired you. Do you know how boring that's going to be?"

"Just do want I do and ignore the old man"

" I'm literally right here" yelled Ric at the two other adults in the room. "And you're way older than I am"

"Anyway, how did the fight start?" Cassiopeia asked, moving closer to Kol, ready to hear about what had happened this morning.

"Well, I had just walked in and-" "𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜" Kol was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, and he left the room to talk.