II

Taehyung's PoV

i heard it correctly, there really is a woman inside of ggukie's room. she was laying on his bed. the same bed that i'm not even allowed to even sit on. by the looks of it, it seems like they are watching a movie because of the laptop and the bowl of popcorn on his bed.

"g-ggukie, who's she?" i asked even when i already knew the answer.

"none of your business. and for the last time, don't call me ggukie" ggukie said. 

"gguk! why are you so rude for?" the woman said, smiling at me.

"he's annoying." ggukie exclaimed.

"gguk, stop! i'm sorry for his behavior. i'm jieun btw, gguk's girlfriend" oh. that hurt. so that's why he's allowing her to call him gguk. 

"i-im taehyung, gguk- i mean jeongguk's friend?" to be honest, i don't even know if he considers me as his friend. he doesn't want anything to do with me so i guess he also doesn't consider me as his friend.

"nice to meet you! it's weird that gguk hasn't mentioned you before. he even introduced me to all of his friends." jieun said innocently. this is piercing my heart. i hope jeongguk just didn't let me into his room. 

"g- jeongguk, i have a gift for you." i said while reaching the paper bag to him. 

"just put it somewhere in there." jeongguk said.

"but i want you to open it." i sadly muttered while looking down.

"gguk! don't be like that. atleast accept his gift and open it." jieun voiced out.

"fine" he said while grabbing the bag from me. 

"if this is just some useless bulls-" 

"it's a personalized bracelet! you're the first one who came to my mind when i saw it." i cut him off. 

(this is what the bracelet looks like)

"what's so special about this bracelet? it just looks like a regular string with a lock." jeongguk commented.

"i-i begged the jewelry store to customized it! look at the lock, it says you have 'tae's heart locked'" i shyly explained. it's a one of a kind bracelet, the jewelry store told me that they only made one pair of it. yes, a pair, it's a key and a lock, the key says 'ggukie's the only one who can open it' engraved to it. i'm wearing the other pair right now but seeing jeongguk's girlfriend in here? i covered my wrist so they'll not see it. 

"so, you want me to wear this trash? give it to someone who'll like an annoying guy like you" he said then literally yeeted my gift across the room.

"gguk!" jieun exclaimed, clearly shocked about what jeongguk had just done.

"uhm, let's go down. i think it's already time for dinner." i said while quickly going out of the room.

we're now seated at the table when jeongguk's mom spoke.

"jeongguk, you didn't told us that jieun was visiting"  she voiced out.

"she got here when you and dad are both at the mall." jeongguk explained. 

"tae, baby, why aren't you eating?" my mom asked, looking at me worriedly. 

"i'm suddenly not feeling good mom. can we go home? please?" i asked. i know that she knows what i'm feeling right now.

"oh honey, why didn't you told us?" jeongguk's mom fretted.

"i'm sorry auntie. i just didn't want to ruin the dinner. i know it's been months since you and uncle saw us." i muttered quietly but still enough for them to hear.

"that's okay sweetheart. we still have another time." she suggested while patting my back.

"thank you for understanding auntie. uncle, is it okay for me to go home right now?" i asked.

"of course. be safe okay? happiest birthday again, our pretty taetae." jeongguk's dad replied.

they hugged me while saying goodbye and walked us to the door. 

"see you soon! bye" jeongguk's mom and dad exclaimed while jeongguk is just looking at us, at me specifically.

"of course. see you all soon." mom and dad said while exchanging weird looks with jeongguk's parents.

we were at the car when dad suddenly asked me.

"what are you feeling tae? let's go to the hospital so we can get you checked."  my dad said while putting in his seatbelt. 

"i'm okay dad. maybe just need a little rest." i explained.

"you sure? the hospital's just a few miles away. it will not take us long to get there." 

"i'm really okay dad. i'm sure" i assured him. mom is just looking at me and not talking. i know the meaning of that look. she wants to talk to me when we get home.

"alright. please rest well when we get home okay?" my dad agreed while starting the car.

"i promise, dad"  i said while smiling at him.

"rest well and sleep immediately okay?" dad said while i'm walking upstairs to go to my room. 

"yep. goodnight mom, goodnight dad" i said while sending flying kisses to them.

"goodnight tae." my dad said while my mom just sent a quick 'wait for me upstairs' look. to which i replied with a thumbs up and went straight to my bedroom.

"what happened, my baby?" my mom suddenly fretted while closing my door. i felt my eyes tear up. 

"he already has a girlfriend mom. he even threw away my gift to him." i said while my tears are falling down my cheeks. my mom is caressing my face and wiping my tears while i told her what happened. how i heard her voice. i told her everything. my mom is my best friend so i tell her all of the things that is happening in my life. 

"baby, my baby, maybe it's time for you to move on?" mom croaked out. 

"i don't know how to mom. i've liked him since you introduced us both to each other" i wept to my mother, hugging her tightly.

"but he already loves someone. my baby, i'm sure you'll find someone who'll love you. so please move on okay? please love yourself. for mom and dad hmm?" my mom said with a lightly pleading voice.

"i'll try mom. i'll try." i choked out while laying down and covering myself with my blanket. 

"try to sleep well my love. okay?" my mom said while kissing me goodnight. i just hmm as a reply. 

that night i was determined to forget about jeongguk. 

already writing next chapter. probs will be updated sometime today lol