XI

omg. 400+ reads? double updates today since i didn't expect for this story to have this much of views in just span of days. 

---------------

taehyung's pov

kim namjoon? sounds familiar. where did i hear that name? anyways, i was checking the person who's processing the divorce when i saw their name and can't remember where i hear it. i'll just call him, maybe that way i'll remember.

it's been a week since the night incident, and i'm actually thankful that jeongguk listened. he didn't bother me for the whole week, we literally haven't seen each other since that night so i feel like he's not even in the house.

i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't noticed that kim namjoon has already answered the phone.

"hello?" he said.

"uhm, hi. this is kim taehyung, i know you know me so would it be okay for me to take some of your time to ask some questions?" i asked nervously.

"kim taehyung? oh! of course. what made you call btw." he asked.

"i know that you're the one who's processing my divorce with jeon jeongguk and i would just like to ask some questions regarding that. would that be okay?" i asked. please say yes. (a/n: please do note that i know nothing about divorce since i've never experienced or went through one so this is just all based on my research. thank you.)

"unfortunately, even though i'm jeongguk's friend, i'm still his lawyer so i won't be able to provide you any information about the petition as you might be able to use it against him in court. i would be happy to answer your other questions though." he answered politely.

"honey, who are you talking to?" i suddenly heard from the line. wait, seokjin hyung?

"was that seokjin hyun- i mean kim seokjin?" i queried.

"oh didn't know that you'll ask that our of any question- wait how do you know my husband?" husband?! i thought. oh. so that's why he's so familiar. he's my cousin's husband.

"he-s my cou-" i was cut off when seokjin hyung talked again.

"who are you talking to, honey? i thought it was our movie night?" he said.

"kim taehyung." kim namjoon replied.

"kim taehyung?! my cousin kim taehyung?!" seokjin hyung said.

"i don't know. but he seems to know you though." kim namjoon said which made me chuckle. it seems like they completely forgot about me and just starting to have a conversation on their own.

"hello?!" seokjin suddenly said on the phone.

"seokjin... hyung?" i said unsure.

"taehyung? my taetae?" he asked.

"seokjin hyuuuuuung." i said, dragging the last vowel like whining.

"how are you, my taetae?" he asked.

"hyung, is your husband kim namjoon, the lawyer of jeon jeongguk?" i queried.

"taetae, don't tell me you're still inlove with that jerk? what did i told you? forget about him cause he's an ass." he nagged which made me giggle. i missed this. the times when i had a person who i can talk to about my feelings for jeongguk. seokjin hyung moved out of their parents house (my uncle and auntie's) when i was eighteen. we lost contact cause i got mad at him for telling me that i need to forget about jeongguk. if only i listened...

"actually hyung, it's a lot more complicated right now and i won't be able to explain it through phone call. but right now, i'm getting a divorce and your husband is my husband's lawyer." i explained.

"well, you owe me an explanation so we need to see each other." he demanded.

"sure, hyung. i'm available anytime and this number that i'm calling from is my personal number so you can call me anytime." i said.

"okay. wait, since joonie is your husband's lawyer, then why are you calling him?" he asked.

"i called him hoping to get some information but your husband doesn't want to disclose any." i said, purposely making my voice a little bit sound like sulking. i know seokjin hyung hates it when i sulk so he'll pester his husband for me >:)

"just some general info like, did my husband already filed the petition, when did he filed it, and what's the approximate time for me to expect the papers." i said, voice still a little bit sulky.

"wait a second, okay?" he said.

"okay!" i replied cheerily.

seokjin hyung came back after a minute.

"before i give you any details, promise me we'll meet up. it's been a while since we saw each other personally and i've been dying to see you again." seokjin demanded, whining.

"sure hyung. if you want, we could go meet up as early as tomorrow." i said.

"okay, so regarding your questions. don't ever tell anybody that you got this info from kim namjoon, okay?" he said.

"yes, hyung. the only reason why i wanted to know all the details is because i'm trying to move on from him and i'm telling myself that maybe if i can know those details i would be able to resent him and forget about him. i promise you, i'm not trying anything to stop our divorce." i explained to seokjin hyung.

"who's this guy anyway? sounds like a dick to file a petition without you even knowing." seokjin said, probably rolling his eyes right now.

"i'll tell you tomorrow."

"okay, so back to the info. yes, your husband already filed for the petition, he filed it about 3 months ago, and lastly, you should be expecting the papers by next week." 3 months ago? he had planned this months ago? he really wanted this, right?

"thank you so much hyungie, we'll see each other tomorrow, right?" i said.

"yes, i'll text you the details." he said, with us bidding each other goodbye.

He filed it about 3 months ago? That means he's been planning this for more 4 months, maybe a year, or maybe even the day of our wedding. He really hates me that much, huh? Well from now on, i hate you too jeon jeongguk. 

only a week before we get separated?  even though how much i say i hate you, i know i still love you very much. i got disturbed from my thoughts when i heard someone knock on my door. i walked towards it to check who's the person behind the door. 

"what are you doing in here?" i asked, seeing jeon jeongguk well dressed, and is standing infront of me.

"well, i just want to inform you that i won't be coming home for the next two weeks since i need to go on a business trip. you're gonna be alone in here for the next two weeks, do you maybe want to go at your parents house for a while so that you have company?" he said. scratching his head in the process.

"no, i've done it a thousand times, why are you concerned about it now? i prefer to be alone in this house. is there anything you need?" i sassed. 

"uhhh, no. see you after two weeks." he said turning his back on me and walking downstairs.

"see me? you'll never see me again, jeon." i whispered, then shut the door of my bedroom and started to think of a plan. 

you didn't even want to spend the last two weeks in here with me? is that how much you wanted to get rid of me, jeon? 

FORCEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें