V

Taehyung's PoV

back to present >>

yep, so after that we did marry each other after a month, not without jeongguk blaming me for setting the event up. tomorrow's the 4th year anniversary of our marriage that's why i'm preparing all of the ingredients because i will bake a cake and cook for jeongguk tomorrow. i hope that he'll atleast stay at home tomorrow. you see, even though it's already our 4th year of marriage, nothing ever changed, jeongguk still hates me or maybe, even loathes my whole being. he never even came home for our last three anniversaries. everyday is the same since i married jeongguk. i will cook for him and greet him when he comes home from work, i will offer to eat dinner, he'll reject saying he already ate and to not bother him, him going up to our bedroom, me joining him trying to cuddle and him pushing me away.

other people already told me to just give up on jeongguk but i can't. especially right now that we're already married. i know that jeongguk will love me back someday, i don't care if it's 5,10, or 15 years, i can wait for him until eternity. with that thought in mind, i fell asleep without knowing. 

>>

it was already 6pm when i woke up from my nap. i quickly went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for jeongguk. i know, even though he doesn't eat the food that i prepare for him, i'm still hoping that maybe one day he'll join me for dinner. 

i was already done with dinner when i heard jeongguk's car pull up in the driveway. i removed my apron and quickly went to welcome him at the door. 

"hi, ggukie." i greeted.

"kim taehyung, for the last four years i've been reminding you to not call me that. are you that stupid that you can't understand that? huh?" he scolded. i just ignored his scolding and grabbed his suitcase.

"let's go eat dinner. i prepared our food in the kitchen." i said while getting his suit jacket off of him.

"i already ate. i'm going upstairs, don't bother me." he snapped while bumping my shoulder.

sigh yes i said that i will wait for jeongguk to love me back, but please, can it happen more sooner? i thought while i'm making my way to the kitchen to put away the dinner that i prepared. i went upstairs after taking care of the kitchen and jeongguk's suit jacket. i was at the door when i suddenly heard jeongguk's voice, it seems like he's talking to someone on his phone. 

"i know, i'm already talking to dad about it. yes, of course you, i'll never pick that annoying bitch." i heard jeongguk. i was just standing infront of our door listening to their conversation. 'annoying bitch'? is he talking about someone? i opened the door when i heard him say 'bye' 

"who are you talking to?" i inquired while walking thru our closet to prepare his clothes for tomorrow.

"none of your business, bitch." he replied, clearly annoyed.

"oh sorry." i quickly mumbled.

"uhm, gguk- i mean jeongguk, since tomorrow's our anniversary, can you stay at home just for the day? please?" i added, pleading.

"no, tomorrow's just another day for me besides, i have so many things to do at the office which you don't know about cause all you know is about being a bitch and annoying the hell out of people." he commented. i was really hurt by his words that i just looked down and played with my fingers.

"just for tomorrow, please? this is my first time requesting for you to take a day off, jeongguk. you've been working non-stop for the past months. can't you take a one day leave? i can request uncle to approve it." i begged.

"one day leave? didn't you understand what i just said that i have so many things to take care ni the office? and also, i won't ever take a leave for you, not ever, i don't want to associate myself with a slut like you. you're such a whore setting me up so that you can marry me. well remember this kim taehyung, i won't ever love you. not now, not ever. and i'm also processing everything so that i can be free from you." he ranted, then went to the bathroom. my tears are flowing down my cheeks. he always accused of me because of what happened that night. and whenever i'm trying to explain he doesn't want to listen. i hate this. if only he would listen to me. 

i wiped my tears and walked towards our bed. even though he always voiced out his dissatisfaction of us sleeping in the same room and same bed, i still insist for it to be this way cause i love to see how peaceful jeongguk looks whenever he's sleeping, and that's also the only time that i'm able to stare at his face for as long as i want. so even though he scolds me everyday for sleeping in the same room, i just ignore his insults and still sleep in the same bed. 

"what are you doing in here again?" jeongguk said while walking towards our bed.

"uhm, i'm going to sleep?" i responded.

"haven't i told you that i don't want to be associated with you? you're really dumb, aren't you?" he retorted. 

"i'm sorry." i muttered, the  laid down to sleep.

"whatever" i heard him say and felt that he placed a pillow in the middle to act as a border. 

>>

it's currently 12 midnight but i still can't sleep. what jeongguk told me awhile ago is still bothering me. he's already processing everything so that he can be free from me? does that mean he's already processing our divorce? maybe that's the sign for me to give up. 

"just let me be with you while you're still mine, jeongguk. and i promise that after that, i will let you go and you'll never see me again." i whispered while staring at his face. i kissed my husband's forehead and laid down again to sleep.

little did taehyung know that someone is listening to him.