XVI

seokjin's pov

"he called you? what did he say, hyung?" jeongguk said, more like pleaded. 

"well..."

flashback

"h-hyung." tae greeted me on the phone, voice sounds like he's crying.

"taetae? are you okay? why do you sound like you're crying?" i asked.

"hyung, jieun went into my house today." he said. 

"what? what did that bitch do to you?" i questioned. istg i will kill her and jeongguk if she did something bad to my taetae.

"she told me the truth, hyung. jieun and jeongguk have a child together. i will not be selfish anymore and let jeongguk go for the sake of that's child future. i don't want him to grow up as an illegitimate child. i want him to grow up in a happy household where his mom and dad love each other." he explain. i can clearly hear how tae's is breaking. so even though tae would be far away from us, i will fully support his decision on going away as far as possible from jeongguk. 

"that bitch! why did she even thought about doing that?" i said, i'm so mad right now. 

"she said that maybe it will help me from getting a decision for the divorce. hyung! jeongguk promised her that he would marry her as soon as possible after our divorce. jeongguk even lied to me about going on a business trip when jieun told me that he's in busan and is already settling his things there cause it's their dream to live in busan hyung. how could i still fight for him when they had already planned their lives together?" tae wept. if jeongguk is infront me right now, he would've received my wrath!

"taetae, i know how you're hurting right now, but please always remember that whatever your decision is, you'll always have us supporting you, hmm?" i said.

"do you want me to come over right now?" i offered.

"no, hyung, i want to be alone at the moment. but thank you so much for the offer." tae said while bidding goodbye.

end of flashback

jeongguk's pov

"she went in our house?!" i asked.

"it's true that i went to busan hyung. but believe me, it's not because of what she said, it's because i was investigating and trying to find out the truth." i explained. hoping seokjin hyung will believe me.

"it's not like me believing you will do anything jeongguk. we can't do anything now, taehyung already left." seokjin hyung said. 

"and also, all of this wouldn't even happen if you just talked to tae." hyung added.

"i know, hyung, i kept wondering what would be our situation now if i didn't believed that bitch." i said, nearly snarling at the last part.

"what's done is done, jeongguk. what we only now is to hope that taehyung comes back. but i don't want to give you any false hope jeongguk, cause the last time that we talked, he said he doesn't want to come back cause he doesn't want to bother you anymore." seokjin hyung sadly explained.

"hyung, please promise me that if ever taehyung will contact you, please tell him that i love him and i realized all of my mistakes. please also tell him that if he wants to, i will explain everything to him." i pleaded to seokjin hyung.

"i'll try. but for now, i want you to promise me that you will not do anything reckless. and also i heard that you hired a private investigator, please give tae all the time he needs and don't force anything to him. he will come back if he wants to, so please stop hiring anyone to find him." hyung said.