XIV

taehyung's pov

6am. why did i wake up so early in the morning? i thought while whining. i still have 12 whole hours before my flight i'm not accustomed to this kind of day when i have nothing to do. it's not like i could force myself to go back to sleeping again. i wonder what jeongguk is doing right now? i'm sure he'll be so happy once he sees the document that i left on the coffee table. 

be happy my love, please. i thought while looking outside the hotel window.

jeongguk's pov

it's only been ten days since i left. i'm already done with the things that i needed to do so i decided to go home today. i dialed namjoon hyung's number to let him know about my arrival since i left him in charge of the company while i'm gone.  

"hyung." i greeted after he had picked up the call.

"oh gguk. how was you trip to busan? have you settled everything in there?" namjoon hyung asked me.

"yes hyung. i'm actually on my way home right now." i said.

"that's great. btw before i forgot, taehyung called me about a day ago, actually, that was his second time calling me." hyung informed me.

"called you? how did you know taehyung?" i asked. since when did they knew each other?

"it actually left my mind to ask how did he get my number but the first time is him asking me about the details of your petition. which i did not give any details seeing that he can use it against court and how you really wanted to be separated with him. so being the good hyung that i am, i didn't provide nay details about your petition." namjoon hyung answered.

"what? what did you tell him hyung?" i asked, panicking. this could blew up my whole plan if namjoon hyung told him something.

"no worries. i didn't told him any specific detail about the divorce. he just wanted to know when he'll expect the letter. speaking about the letter, expect it to be in your mail. i think it should've arrived yesterday or today." namjoon hyung explained. today?! hearing that, i told my driver to drive faster. i need to get that letter before taehyung does!

"i didn't know that it was already in process hyung." i said. 

"what do you mean? you specifically told me four months ago to file it immediately and have it expedited." he said. i did?! i thought.

"you mentioned taehyung called you the second time? how about that call hyung? what did you told him?" i interrogated. 

"actually, i just knew that your husband- soon to be ex husband, sorry, is my husband's cousin." what?! how did-

"he called my husband and told him that taehyung needed to talk to me. it was a strange phone call though, he just asked if you're in busan and ended the call after that." namjoon hyung explained. how did he knew that i was in busan?! what is happening right now? i was just gone for ten days and so much things had happened.

"and then what? then what hyung?!" i asked, still panicking.

"i told him yes. but you didn't told me on what you're doing in busan though so i wasn't able to give him any details. wait- what did you even do in busan?" hyung answered. that's it. i wasn't able to answer hyung anymore since i felt my strength left my body. 

"jeongguk? hello? are you still there?" i heard namjoon hyung say. i don't have any strength to answer him anymore so i just tapped the button to end the call. 

not a minute later, i heard my phone ringing and saw namjoon hyung calling me back, he must've been worried because i suddenly ended the call so i answered it.