IV

Taehyung's PoV

I've been drinking wine since i walked away from the mini bar. not gonna lie, i'm also feeling tipsy right now because of it. i hate that jeongguk has still that kind of effect on me. if i could just erase my feelings i would definitely do it. i downed another glass of wine while thinking of how could i forget my feelings about jeongguk. i was trying to pour another wine into my glass when i noticed that the bottle has already been finished, so i stood up and walked my way to the mini bar. 

"one glass of mojito please." i requested to the bartender. 

"sir, are you sure that you want to drink a mojito? it has an alcohol in it." the same bartender who served me the juice awhile ago asked me. 

"yes." i assured. i saw him hesitantly nod the n made his way to make my drink.

"here you are, sir." the bartender handed me my drink. i thanked him and drank my mojito in silence. after finishing it , i requested for another one and another one and another one. i didn't know how much mojito have i've already drank but i didn't care and asked for another one. 

"uhm, sir, i think you should stop drinking already, you look pretty wasted." the bartender suggested. 

"no, i'm just gonna go to the restroom and gonna go back in here so please give me another glass."  i said while standing up to go to the restroom. 

i was making my way towards the restroom upstairs when suddenly a hand dragged me into one of the rooms. the person who pulled me suddenly kissed me and i was shocked at first but i kissed back eventually. 

back to present >>

i couldn't remember what actually happened but what i do remember is that both of my and jeongguk's parents were in the room the morning after that happened. 

flashback>>

"oh my god!" i woke up when i heard a voice shouting. i stretched and that's when i noticed that there is a person beside me. i suddenly opened my eyes and saw jeongguk sleeping next to me.  i panicked and looked around the room, that's when i saw both of our parents looking at us with wide open eyes. 

"m-mom" i stuttered.

"i-i we c-can explai-" i was trying to tell them when my dad suddenly interrupted me.

"no. dress up and wake jeongguk up. after that, go downstairs." my dad commanded while looking straight into my eyes. i was honestly scared cause this is the first time that i saw my dad like that. 

"o-okay." i said. and after that they all went out of the room so that's when i went to get my clothes that's been scattered all over the floor. I dressed myself up and went to wake jeongguk up.

"jeongguk." i said while slightly shaking him awake. 

"jeongguk, wake up please." i repeated.

"hmm. five more minutes please." jeongguk said. 

i shook him again and told him "jeongguk, i think we're in trouble so wake up please." 

"what do you mean we're in trouble?" jeongguk asked.

"i-i w-we slept on t-the same bed together. o-our parents s-saw us and is w-waiting downstairs." i explained while stuttering cause i'm nervous.

"what do you mean slept on the same bed?" he asked again.

"i don't know, okay? i woke up and saw them staring at me, and when i looked around i saw that you were in the same bed as me and i don't have any clothes on." i stated. 

"what do you mean?!" jeongguk asked me, again, slightly shouting this time. can't he understand it? i thought.

"please just dress yourself up and go downstairs. i'll just go down first." i said then went out of the room.

>>

"did you wake jeongguk up?" jeongguk's mom asked.

"yes auntie. he's on his way." i said, looking down, ashamed with the events that they just witnessed upstairs.

"i thought jeongguk has a girlfri-" my dad was interrupted when we saw that jeongguk is walking towards us.

"what is this meeting about?" jeongguk asked then sat down beside me. we all looked at him, bewildered with the question he just asked.

"you have a girlfriend, right?" my dad suddenly asked jeongguk.

"yes, uncle." jeongguk answered immediately.

"so, can you explained what just happened between the two of you? I'm not letting my son be labeled as a relationship wrecker, jeongguk." my dad calmly asked. i was looking at my mom cause i'm so nervous and trying to get her to help me but she just shook her head disappointedly. i also looked at jeongguk's parents but his mom also looks disappointed and  his dad is also just looking at jeongguk seriously.

"nothing. i can assure you nothing happened, uncle." jeongguk explained.

"how can you say that nothing happened jeongguk? we all saw you naked sleeping soundly beside each other in one bed jeongguk. we didn't raised you to be like this, you need to take the responsibility of this jeongguk." jeongguk's dad suddenly said. 

i just looked down again, too scared to look at our parents eyes' i honestly don't know what happened last night. all i could remember was someone kissing me and then me kissing back that person. 

"dad, i told you it's nothing. it's just one night. we can just bury this thing that happened, no one will know." jeongguk stated. i suddenly looked at him, mouth agaped. i can't believe what i'm hearing right now i looked at our parents to see their reactions and i can clearly see that they're also shocked with the words that just came out of jeongguk's mouth.

"jeongguk!!!" jeongguk's mom shouted while holding her chest. 

"auntie, are you okay? please calm down. if jeongguk says that it's nothing then we should just respect him. it's not just his fault. we're both at fault here so please don't just put the blame on jeongguk." i said while looking down again. it's true, both of us are at fault and it's not fair that they're just blaiming him. 

"daejung and i already decided what to do. since we don't want the both of you to be involved in a scandal, we decided that it's best for you to marry each other." my dad suddenly blurted. 

"dad." i muttered. 

"no! dad i told you i have a girlfriend!" jeongguk disagreed.

"well you should've thought of that before doing something like this." uncle daejung replied. 

"uncle, dad, please don't do this. let's just forget all of this has happened hmm?" i pleaded. jeongguk already hates me and if we're gonna be marrying i'm sure that he will hate me more.

"tae, we can't just forget what happened. jeongguk needs to take full responsibility because of what happened. especially the main reason why we knew you both were in the room is because some business partners saw the two of you entering the room." jeongguk's mom, auntie eunjung explained.

"no more questions. you're gonna marry each other after one month." uncle daejung declared. clearly wanting the conversation to end.

"we'll talk about the arrangement tomorrow." my dad said. after that, jeongguk's mom and dad stood up and bid us goodbye.