Imperturbable

I sat in the living room with my two sisters and my mother
My mother said she needed to make an announcement so the four of us were gathered in the room.
She looked excited her skin had a glow and she practically had sparkles around her,she reminded me of hinata from haikyuu and I almost laughed at the thought but I managed to compose myself enough to hear what she was saying.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm getting married"
I can't say I was really shocked the past six months she been going on dates and staying out nights so I figured she was dating someone I looked at my sisters and they looked genuinely shocked I couldn't tell if they really didn't know or they just wanted her to think they didn't know.

I looked at her and smiled
"I'm happy for you ma"

"We'll be moving in with his family since his house is bigger but we'll only move in after we get married so thats in two months,he would like to meet you girls tomorrow"

Well isn't that just great I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for her but why do I have to meet him.

I hate meeting new people but I guess this was inevitable the fact that she's getting married means I need to meet him.

This is the problem with being me I have no people skills but I'll have to figure something out I went back to my room or should I say our room,my sisters and I share a room to say it isn't the best would be an understatement most of the time the two of them are fighting while I'm left to listen to it.

I did what I needed to do and went to bed tomorrow would be a long day.

*time skip to two months later*

Meeting mums now husband was a success I made a good impression and managed to talk to him like a normal person without saying anything weird,my sisters didn't like him but they were still respectful and didn't show their bad behavior,they managed to not fight during the meeting.

Two days ago they got married and today we are moving in with him,his name is Daido Takao he is the boss of several major companies all over the world as a result he sometimes travels but most times he has subordinates to meet up for him he will only go when he is truly needed meaning when there is a huge crisis.

I'm in a sweatpants and hoodie because its the most comfort if anyone knows me they know I dress for comfort not to look nice,my sisters and I are opposite in most things dressing is one of them.

Both of them dress to look nice they take pride in their appearance me on the other hand much to my family's dismay don't need people to think I look good I put my h/c in a bun and get ready to exit the car.

Daido is their to meet us he give my mother a hug and a kiss then hugged me I didn't hug back I simply gave him two pats on the back I took my own luggage while my sisters let the poor man carry their bags they've always been spoiled but that was ridiculous to me.

He opened the door

"Welcome to your new home"
The house was huge safe to say I would be getting my own room and I wouldn't have to share,he gave the luggage to butlers and my luggage was taken away from me I gave it to the man reluctantly I was a strong believer in doing things yourself,thats what happens when you're raised by a single mother,we were raised to do things by ourselves and that wasn't gonna change for me just because her husband was rich he led us to the living room with seven men/boys.

"Meet your brothers"

In the room sat seven different guys all of them looked different but the same two of them looked like younger versions of Daido they had coal black hair and matching black eyes,one looked like he had a permanent scowl on his face and the other looked more innocent,the next to had the coal black eyes but navy blue hair they looked exactly alike great twins how am I gonna tell them apart,the last three the youngest who seemed to be twelve or thirteen had light brown hair and hazel eyes to match,two older ones sitting next to him both had purple hair one had a lighter shade of people and the other a darker shade with pink eyes are those real or are they contacts.

Looking at the amount of people I now have in my family I knew life was never gonna be the same and I already felt drained their energies are too energetic for me and they haven't even introduced themselves yet what a pain well good luck to me.
(Hi guys thanks for reading,voting,commenting or even adding to your reading lists I appreciate it this is a yandere brothers x reader book no its not incest there's no blood relations.)