busting

I was having a very good sleep but I heard knocking on my door climbing out of the big bed and almost tripping in the process I finally made it to the door,unlocking it and opening it my eyes landed on light brown hair his hazel eyes were big and he looked like he was about to cry and he was carrying a huge teddy with him.

"Yoko what's wrong??"

"I had a bad dream I knocked on oniichans doors but no one would open for me"I knew where this was going
"Can I sleep with you pleaseeee" I wanted to say no but he kept giving me the damn puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip was quivering.(no he isn't a love interest he is only thirteen but I want y/n to have someone who loves her in a sibling way and he is just a clingy little brother who has never had a big sister before)

"OK" I opened the door fully and stepped aside and he ran straight for the bed and jumped right in I closed the door and walked back to the bed well that's just great my sleep is gone,once I wake up after I fall asleep I can't sleep again.

The minute I laid down Yoko hugged me he was trembling and I felt bad I rubbed his back to try and calm him down and it seemed to work.

"Thank you n/n (nickname of yours)"

"You don't need to thank me, do you wanna talk about it?"

"No its OK"and like five minutes later he was asleep for someone who is a teenager he is very child like.

I laid in bed like that for a few hours I didn't wanna use my phone in case the light disturbs him and his on my hand and its becoming numb around five I fell asleep again.

*a bit of a time skip*

I felt someone shaking me gently and I groaned but they kept on doing it.

"Y/n wake up" the voice was deep but that just made me wanna sleep more.

The shaking got more intense and I heard a bit of a squeaky voice call me.

"Nu uh I tired leave me lone" I was in such a state of sleepiness I couldn't even form full words for about five minutes it was peaceful.

"Yoko wait don't"
Was all I heard before I felt a pain in my stomach it caused my eyes to open only then did I fully comprehend the situation  Yoko's knees were practically in my tummy he had jumped on me to wake me up I forgot teenage boys are rough and I finally realized what having a little brother means.

I was a bit out of breath because of the pressure that had so suddenly been added on me and I was about to push him off when he was lifted up and thrown to the other side of the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you Yoko she's a girl you can't just knee her to wake her up I know you do that with us but we are used to it she isn't now apologize"

That's when I noticed the other person in the room what was his name again he looked like a younger version of mister Daido he was the strict looking one I forgot his name.

I was thinking about how he got in my room but then a flashback came to me when I opened the door for Yoko lastnight I didn't lock it geez I'm so dumb.

I felt a pressure on me and looked down to see Yoko hugging me once again "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Its fine"

"You're too easy on him,you should get done half the family left already you'll be leaving with us"

"Huh?"

He looked at me in a way that said are you seriously that dumb,the look made me feel inferior to him and the only thing I could do was visibly make myself smaller.

He sighed "shopping your mother,my father,shizuku and chizuru(your sisters) left along with hideo and iwa"

"You'll be coming with me,rei and akihiko,chokichi and in case you forgot my name its raiko"

"Right"

"Yoko let's go you need to get done too"

Once they left I locked the and took a quick shower I made my made and started dressing I put on a skinny jeans with a black vest and a black hoodie with sukuna on the front the hoodie reached past my thighs and made me feel really small I put my hair in a bun and walked out I was hugged by Yoko he arms wrapped around my waist he had on a black pants and vest only did I realize how tall he was he wasn't taller than me but he was only a head shorter why did I keep seeing him as a small child.

He took my hand and dragged me out the front door.

"Yoko shouldn't we lock the door?"

"No the maids are home"

"Oh"

He kept pulling me until we reached a black range rover raiko was in the drivers seat one of the purple haired males was in the pass anger seat so Yoko and I climbed in the back when I was close to the right seat chokichi opened the door and took the seat which means rei was in the passenger seat I was about to turn but akihiko took the left seat great guess I'm stuck in the middle the minute I sat down Yoko threw himself on my lap and smiled happily.

"Good morning y/n"

I looked up to see rei staring at me

"Um morning"

"How'd you sleep?"

"OK thanks and you?"

"Great but you don't need to be so formal"

I let out an awkward chuckle.

"Rei how nice of you to have a conversation with our little sister and not include us"

"If you wanna talk to her speak for yourself I'm not gonna randomly bring you into it"

I avoided their discussion by putting my earphones in and watching some anime not even two minutes both earphones were taken out of my ears one was take chokichi and the other by akihiko.

"Its rude to have earphones in when people are talking y/n"

"I wasn't the one being spoken to so it wasn't rude"

"Yes it was"

"no it wasn't"

As I was arguing with akihiko chokichi took my phone my eyes darted towards him "sorry you'll get it back at the end of the day for now though let's get know each other better"

He threw his arm over my shoulder why the fuck is his arm so heavy but as quickly as it was placed there it was thrown off by yoko.

He glared fiercely at his older brother "don't touch her  keep your hands to yourself" he then proceeded to wraps his arms around my waist in a hug.

I simply patted his head and tried looking out the window

(Hey guys hope everyone is good and taking care of yourselves once again thanks to anybody who votes,comments,adds to reading lists or even follows me you guys are amazing let me know your thoughts on the chapter)