skittish

falling asleep talking to her ex-math's teacher was something y/n hadn't planned and she also hadn't planned to be talking to him until 3 am. the conversation was something most people would consider irrelevant, likes, dislikes, favorite food, color, TV show, actors and actresses' books, aspirations in life, good memories, bad memories things that make them sad, happy angry.

anything they could think to talk about they spoke about she had so much fun speaking to him she had completely forgotten about the time until it was 3 am and she was trying to keep her eyes from closing Kenji could sense from her short replies that she was exhausted and although he wanted to continue getting to know the female he decided to let her get some sleep he told her that he was tired so she wouldn't feel the need to stay up and talk to him and when she went to bed he spent his time researching everything she liked so he could have more in depth conversations about things she was passionate about.

he sat online for hours ordering books, manga, anime, movies that she liked, and he knew he spend the whole week watching reading and researching everything. He loved that she wasn't ashamed to admit the things she liked even if others would think she was weird for it, and he found that the more he spoke to her the more he fell in love with her.

he didn't want to force or push his feelings onto her, and he was a patient man who was willing to wait for her to come to terms with her feelings he could see she was starting to develop feelings for him and every time he thought about that his heart rate would skyrocket.

morning came about quickly, and he showered before getting dressed and leaving his house, his car was parked opposite y/n's house two houses down and just as he had predicted she had left the house first and when she was walking past his car, he hooted to get her attention she the girl turned her head towards the care and when she saw him her face softened and she smiled.

he unlocked his car as she neared and got out of the car to open the door just as she reached his car once she was in the car he got back in and drove her to school the girl felt awkward around him now that she knew she liked him, and she didn't know what to say it was easier to talk on the phone then face to face.

she could feel him staring at her when the car stopped and she felt her face heat up, she tried to cool herself down by not thinking of him but that didn't work especially when his hand brushed her cheek and her face flushed even more when her eyes met his he chuckled at her red face embarrassing the female even more instead of saying anything she quickly exited the car but before she was about to walk away he called out to her.

"I'd like to take you out on Friday evening."

he thought he was going to give her time to process her feelings but with the way she reacted to him he found it difficult to control himself and before he could process what he was saying the words had slipped out her face had turned an even darker shade of red and he smiled at her reaction.

"Before you answer I'm letting you know it will be a date if you decide to say no, I won't be upset at you but I'm hoping you will say yes, you can just text me your reply."   

he winked at the girl before driving off leaving her standing in front of the school shell shocked.

the female walked into school feeling giddy but then she remembered her first period was math's and her excited mood plummeted. Once again, the teacher was neither rude nor mean with y/n, but he kept staring at her during class and to say the female was uncomfortable would be an understatement.

his stare was neither perverted nor threatening but it still made her uncomfortable once class was finished, she was stopped before she could reach the told and told to meet him after last period.

(hi guys i struggled tor write this chapter so i apologize if it isn't good and its short pls comment and don't forget to take care of yourselves make sure you are eating and drinking enough water i know it was supposed to be published earlier in the week but it was written and forgotten about

 )