discomposed

(Hi guys once again thank you for reading and I hope you guys are doing alright,I've recently started writing a book on webnovel called SPURN so please check it out its also a reverse harem yandere book and please let me know what you think about it,don't forget to vote and comment and let me know your thoughts on this book)

Y/n had struggled to fall asleep that night everytime she fell asleep she dream of that day and she didn't feel safe  waking up the next morning she decided to make herself breakfast,she went down to the kitchen and took out a bowl before grabbing the cereal and milk.

"N/n you're back"

She smiled as Yoko ran up to her and hugged her.

"Yup I'm back"

"So I get to spend the day with you"

"Sure if you want to then you can"

where'd boy smile brightly at the girl before the female was pulled into someone else's arms,her face was pushed into the persons chest and for awhile she struggled to breathe until she heard someone chuckle.

"Raiko let her go she can't breathe"

Raiko had let go and Iwa hugged the girl from behind his long arms wrapped around her waist  and he rested his head on her head.

"We missed you"

The female sighed before pushing his arms off her and walking away,completely forgetting about her cereal,the brothers were hurt by the females attitude towards them but they weren't just gonna leave her alone raiko took her cereal and iwa took her coffee.

Their long legs allowed them to reach her  before she closed the the door,raiko pushed the door open with ease while the female stared at the two males with and almost dead look on her face.

"We thought you'd want your breakfast"

"Thanks"

She took her cereal and her coffee from them before sitting on her bed with it,hoping they would leave the girl put her laptop on and decided to watch some anime but she couldn't focus on the show she was watching because the two black haired males kept staring at her she sighed before closing her laptop.

"What is it?"

Raiko opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"If you have something to say just say it"

"We know you're angry about what we did so we just wanted to apologize for it"

"OK if thats all then"

"NO!!"

"We just want to spend some time with you,we thought we could get to know each other better"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"At the end of this year I'll be finished with highschool and I'll probably leave to go to college"

"We have a college in this area"

"What if I don't want to go to a college in this area?"

"Its a tradition in our family,we attend the same schools and the same college"

"I'm not exactly family so tradition doesn't apply to me"

"The minute your mother married our father you became family"

"That doesn't mean we have to be close,I mean I've lived with my sisters my whole life and we aren't close"

"That may be the case but we aren't them,all we're asking is for you to send some time with us we'll do anything you want,we want you to be able to confide in us"

The girl looked at the males and sighed.

"You know sometimes people just need space"

"We know and we'll give you space but we live together so we want to be closer to you"

The girl sighed for what seemed like the twentieth time today this conversation was getting her nowhere and she was exhausted so she did something she never usually did and she gave in,she nodded and raiko jumped on the bed causing her coffee and cereal to mess her,the coffee which she was taking a sip of spilled on her shirt and cereal which was on her lap messed her pants.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

"OK can you two just get out now I agreed so now I'd like to be left in peace.

The males walked out and the girl rushed into the bathroom to take a shower she stripped down the clothes made her skin feel sticky and stepped under the hot water,she scrubbed herself clean before rinsing and wrapping herself in a towel and stepping into her room.

She took out clothes to wear which once again consisted of a pants and hoodies and just when she had dropped the towel that had covered her naked body rei walked into the room.

"Y/n.."

He stopped dead in his tracks when his black eyes landed on the girl her h/c hair was dripping with water and she was completely naked his eyes widened and his face turned a bright red he scrambled out of the room slamming the door before screaming in a high pitched voice.

"I didn't see anything and I'm waiting outside for you"

The girl sighed once again before putting her clothes on.

"why do I keep forgetting to lock the fucking door"

She stepped outside once she was dressed and rei who had just managed to stop blushing felt his face heat up again.

"I was sent to call you for lunch"

His face turned redder when her eyes stayed glued to him.

He was about to say something but she beat him to it.

"You didn't do it on purpose so just forget about it, I didn't realize that I didn't lock the door"

He nodded his head and walked downstairs with the girl his face and heart hadn't yet recovered and when they entered the dining room Yoko was quick to point out how red rei's face was.

This caused his twin to look at him.
"Why is your face red?"

"No reason let's just eat"

Y/n and rei sat next to each other in the only two seats that were available and as she looked around she noticed her mother and sisters weren't there.

"Um where are my mother and sisters?"