AILING

"Um where are my mother and sisters?"

"They went shopping they'll be back"

"Ok"
The atmosphere in the living room was tense for some reason and the more we sat in silence the more awkward it got,I lost my appetite but I knew they would make a big deal if I didn't eat,so I forced myself to put the food in my mouth even when I started feeling sick I kept shoveling the food in my mouth.

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes I am , I'm done eating so I'm going to my room"

I got up and left the room quickly rushing to my room before they could even get a word put why is it so awkward.

I was about to check my phone when I started salivating knowing what was about to come I ran to my bathroom just in time for the food I stuffed myself with to come out.

It felt like hours by the time I was done puking my guts out and I honestly felt terrible after getting my breathing under control I cleaned the bathroom  and washed my mouth.

"That fucking sucked"

I went back into my room and threw myself on the bed when I heard a small knock.

"Come in"

"N/n are you ok?"

"I'm ok yoko"

I looked up at him and smiled trying not to worry him.

"I missed you y/n"

I will never understand how he is able to go from a sweet innocent to serious in a second.

"I uh missed you too yoko"

He stared at me as if he was reading my soul

"Really"

"Yes why would I lie?"

Once again his mood changed in a second and he smiled the way he usually does.

"Can I sleep with you tonight"

"Um sur..."

Before I could finish answering someone interrupted me.

"What's the point of having your own room if you're always going to sleep with y/n"

It was mister Daido

Yoko's face once again changed from smiling to serious.

"I like sleeping with her it's comfortable"

"You're 14 you don't need to be sleeping with her"

"You don't need to be telling me what to do"

What the hell is going on here I'm way too tired to deal with this and why is yoko  acting so weird.

Mister Daidos eyes hardened as he stared down at yoko.

"Go to your room and stop asking to sleep in her room"

"Um I don't mind"

Mister Daido glared at me and I immediately felt the need to spit out a small apology.

Yoko stormed out the room you could tell he was angry and I felt guilty he's slept with me before and it wasn't a problem.

I heard Mister Daido sigh and I reluctantly looked at him.

"I apologize but he is a growing boy he shouldn't be sleeping with you"

I just nodded not knowing what else to say I know what he's worried about but yoko isn't like that he's a sweet kid but if he thinks it's for the best I shouldn't say anything right as I was contemplating what to say I didn't notice he was right in front of me until I felt his hand on my head.

"I'm sorry but I know I'm right about this even if you can't understand it at the moment you just have to trust me ok?"

Once again all I did was nod and he sighed before leaving my room.

"Ugh why do I feel like I did something wrong?"

I threw myself back feeling worse than when I emptied my stomach earlier,my head ached and my body felt like it had been beaten by someone,I guess I'm getting sick.

I fell asleep at some point and woke up when something cold was placed on my forehead,I wanted to say something but my throat felt like there were pins and needles in it.

I would've probably fell asleep again if I didn't hear my mother's voice.

"What are you doing?"

"She's sick"

"And?"

"We're looking after her"

"There's no need"

"What?"

"Y/n what are you supposed to do when you're sick"

I cleared my throat before answering her.

"Get up and do constructive things"

"So why aren't you up? You know if you get up and do things you get better faster"

She took the cold cloth off my and made me get up.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard,she needs to rest to get better"

"No she doesn't this is  how I've raised her,she needs to get up and do something Daido"

"She needs to rest,no she doesn't,stop involving yourself in something that doesn't concern you"

"Your forcing her to get up when she's sick"

My mother was getting angrier I could hear it.

"So what ,this what we've always done if she's sick she'll get up,do her chores and get better without laying in bed for days on end,it's just laziness and didn't raise my daughter to be fucking lazy"

"Ma calm down"

"How does that fucking make sense"

Hearing them fight made me feel even more sick I don't do well with conflict and I wobbled my way to the bathroom to throw up again.

I felt a hand on my back while throwing up and it was comforting in a way even though it didn't help with my physical sickness.

The hand kept rubbing my back even when I was done throwing up and I was starting to feel embarrassed  I  once again cleaned up and rinsed my mouth before exiting the bathroom and everybody was in my room that made me even more embarrassed they all heard me throwing up.

My mother was still in my room glaring at mister Daido and he was glaring right back  I was about to walk out of my room when I was pulled back by iwa his black hair was a mess and he looked like he really needed some sleep.

"Go back to bed y/n"

"Don't tell her what to do I didn't raise her to just lay around"

I sighed before pulling away and walking out of the room she was right even though I was feeling sick she didn't raise me to lay around even when I was younger I would get up clean what I had to clean and try to not let being sick make me weak that is what I had to do now  as well but before I could even make it to the hall way I was picked up and carried to the bed and covered with a blanket .

"You will sleep I don't expect sick people to be up and about doing things "

My mother's face hardened and I felt my stomach drop when she left the room she was upset and I knew she would be angry for a while this wouldn't just be a small fight and that made me feel guilty because they were fighting about me.