REALIZATION

most of my days were spent in bed only because  every time I tried to get out of bed one of the boys would scold me i was feeling much better than before but they wouldn't allow me to leave my bed at all my meals were brought to me three times a day and when i was worried about school all i was told was its taken care of.

this isn't how i was used to living my life laying in bed for most of the day made me bored and i couldn't find my phone,i found myself thinking of kenji a lot he helped me out when i needed it most and even though i left him a note i still felt guilty for not saying goodbye in person i wondered if he might be upset at me and yet at the same time i knew i couldn't stay friends with him it was inappropriate and he could get into a massive amount of trouble because of me and that was not something i was willing to risk i cant put his career at risk just because i like being his friend and talking to him.

Thing about the last few days i felt embarrassed how did i get so caught up in my feelings that i didn't realize how wrong it was to stay at a teachers house especially when said teacher is a male sometimes my mind forgets to work and i didn't even bother to ask if he was uncomfortable with it.of course he  was it cant be fun basically having a teenager in your house disturbing your life.

I facepalmed after finally realizing the extent of my stupidity i really need to apologize to him in person when I'm back at school,once again i looked around my room trying to find my phone without getting up but it wasn't working so i got up and decided to look for it properly i looked in my cupboards and wardrobes under chair and lastly i decided to check under my bed.

I  got on my knees in front of my bed and bent forwards trying to find my phone I couldn't see anything so i tried going under my bed more.

"y/n what  are you doing"

i jumped and because my head was practically under my bed i got hurt when my head hit the under of my bed.

i held my head as i got out from under my bed and glared at whoever could not be bothered to make their presence known before scaring the shit out of people.

my glare didn't seem to work on the violet haired male as he looked at me with a deadpanned expression that made me feel like i lost a few brain cells  my glare vanished and i just ignored hideo and continued trying to find my phone.

i felt hands on my waist before getting pulled out from under the bed and being flipped on my back it hurt a bit but the pain vanished when i saw hideo sitting on my stomach i kept his weight of me so he wasn't heavy but it still felt weird.

"what are you doing hideo?" i looked up at him and he smiled innocently 

"why should i answer your question,when you couldn't be bothered to answer mine"

"you're being childish"

"am i?"

"yes you are now could you get off"

"i could but you forgot the magic word"

"fuck you?" i smiled as i said it and hideo smirked

"I'm sure you would like to unfortunately you had the wrong WORDS i guess ill be staying like this for a while"

i tried to wriggle my way out of the situation but that just made him apply his body weight and my god was he heavy i could breathe properly and had trouble getting a single word out but he just continued to smile.

"are you ready to say the word"

I nodded and he once again made his weight disappear.

"can you PLEASE get off of me"

"of course but first what were you doing?" 

i groaned and he just laughed as if it were the funniest thing in history.

"i was looking for my phone but i can't find it anywhere"

he hummed and pulled out his phone all while still sitting on me he dialed a number and put it on speaker it was ringing but no one answered.

"are you sure you brought your phone home cause  i don't hear it"

"i had it with me the day i got sick"

"you had a very high fever so you might not be remembering it right, ill help you look for it we looked around my room but we couldn't find it he even went as far as checking the rest of the house but he wasn't successful.

i sighed in defeat and plopped myself on my bed.

"why don't we just go buy you a new phone?"

"what"once again i was being looked at like i had no brains he sighed stood infront of me and put his hand to my forehead.

"you're feeling better right?"

i nodded and he beamed 

"then lets go shopping"

"but i had my phone here"

'yeah you had it but you don't anymore so are you planning to stay without it till you find it again"

i was about to nod once again but he dragged me to mister Daidos office before i could even protest he knocked and we were head inside.

Mister Daido was sitting at his desk with a bunch of papers surrounding him his tie was loosened and the first three buttons of his shirt were opened his hair which was usually gelled up was now ruffled in front of his eyes when he heard us come he ran his fingers through his  hair and pushed it up his stormy grey eyes looked at us and for a split second he looked surprised.

"whats wrong?"

"nothing i want to take y/n to shop"

Mister Daido didn't say anything instead he came to stand in front if and much like Hideo did placed his hand an my forehead.

"are you feeling better y/n"

"yes mister Daido"

he sighed and i recalled him telling me not to call him that but i dont think thats gonna happen anytime soon

"what do you need from the shop"

"um i cant find my phone"

"so she needs a new in in the meantime"

"ill get one for you tomorrow so there's no need to go now you should continue to rest i don't want you getting sick again. 

[hey guys i hope all of you are doing well please tell me your opinions on the story and what you guys think i should add to make it better and also don't forget to vote and comment have a wonderful day]