Compunctious

(Hi guys thanks for reading,I hope everyone is doing great, somebody requested that I make mister Daido a yandere  so that will be added in this book I hope you guys will still be OK reading this book please don't forget to comment and vote and have a great day)

Once again the boys sat at dinner table with their mother and two sisters and all of the guys had gloomy expressions the two girls tried making conversation with the seven brothers but the boys were in no mood to converse with them,while eating the boys heard the front door and excitedly stood up only for them to throw themselves back in their chairs when they saw their father standing in the doorway.

He looked at his sons then to the three girls in the room noting that the h/c haired girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's y/n?"

The girls mother looked up at the man and smiled gently at him,although the woman loved him greatly she felt that he might not feel exactly the same way after all she pushed for this marriage because she felt as if her life was passing by and as someone who was getting she didn't have the time to wait years to get married and even though she knew she loved him she wasn't sure what type of love it was the man was kind but he wasn't physically affectionate and even though she tried they didnt have a physical relationship that was a bit bothersome as a woman who was highly sexual while thinking about her relationship she didn't realize the man was still waiting for an answer about her older daughter.

"Oh she's at a friends house "

"What time will she be back?I brought gifts for the girls"

"I think she'll be home in two days"

"She's staying overnight?"

"Well she asked if she could spend the week at her friends house so she's been sleeping at her friends house this whole week"

The boys were more saddened as they listened to their parents remembering the conversation they had with the male teacher y/n was currently staying with.

"Well did you meet the friend she's staying with?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Simply because I trust her she won't get into trouble and she's a good judge of character and she's responsible "

"The person she's with could be dangerous,did she contact you while she was away did she give you the address orvthe name of the person she was staying with?"

"No she didn't" the girls mother was getting angry at the fact that she was getting interrogated so she decided to leave the room along with her two daughters.

The man sighed dragging a hand down his face ,he didn't mean to offend his wife but even when his sons sleep out he makes sure to get the number or address of the people whose house they will be staying at,he looked at his sons,who didn't seem able to look him in the eye and he knew something was after almost an hour with the boys he figured out what the problem was.

The boys told their in hopes that hr may be able to help with the boys who attempted to rape their sister and the man much like the boys were furious when he heard that someone tried to rape her and the fact that she was staying with a teacher who was male was a bit alarming to the older but there was nothing he could do if she felt safest with that man.

While her family was at home y/n was spending her last two days with with kenji,it was peaceful being with him and she enjoyed his company but even though she liked him she knew that being freinds and living with him was inapropriate and she had a feeling that if she continued to be friends with him it would cause problems for him so even though she didn't want to she decided to leave while he was asleep,she wrote a note thanking him for putting up with her and taking care of then took a slow walk home.

She reached home an hour later and threw herself on her bed the silence made the girl pass out ,when she was with Kenji she slept without nightmares but now that she was home she had no such luck she woke up gasping for air drenched in sweat the nightmare was inspired by the very real nightmare she had experienced just a few days ago.

She felt a hand  on her forehead as she was trying to control her breathing wondering who was in her room and once again remembering she hadn't locked her door she scolded herself before up at him.

"Your mother said you'd be back in two days"

Black eyes studied her noticing every little detail including how tense she was.

"Are you alright y/n"

"I'm fine mister Daido"

"Are you sure?"

The girl finally calmed down a bit looking up at the man she gave him a small forced smile before nodding her head the man sighed and left the room he couldn't force her to talk about it but he would make sure the people who hurt someone who is apart of his family pay dearly for it if except that three of those five people are already dead.

PHLEGMATIC (yandere brothers x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें